• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Firefox

Oct 27, 2017
Eid Mubarak everyone! 🙌

giphy.gif

Last edited:

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
'Eid mubarak ikhwan and akhawat, taqabbal Allahu minna wa minkum.

OozeMan

Feb 21, 2018
Eid Mubarak Muslim Era! Went to the mosque for Eid prayers and was glad (and a bit sad) to see everybody observing social distancing.

Will be spending Eid at home this year. No going-out to meet relatives. Means I'm getting more time to play games!

OP
OP
Terra Firma

Terra Firma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eid Mubarak Muslim Era! Went to the mosque for Eid prayers and was glad (and a bit sad) to see everybody observing social distancing.

Will be spending Eid at home this year. No going-out to meet relatives. Means I'm getting more time to play games!
You're lucky enough to have mosques open (hopefully because the pandemic isn't that severe where you are).

All mosques are closed here in Toronto, all prayers are cancelled and have been cancelled for almost 5-6 weeks now. And we don't have enough people in the house (only 3 adult males) to fulfill the minimum requirement to hold Eid or even Jumu'ah prayers so no Eid prayers for the first time in my life...

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Eid Mubarak everyone~!

It's been a weird Ramadan and Eid, the most bizarre in my life. Instead of meeting up at someone's house, we've had a few Zoom meetings with the big families from my mom and dad.

OozeMan

Feb 21, 2018
You're lucky enough to have mosques open (hopefully because the pandemic isn't that severe where you are).

All mosques are closed here in Toronto, all prayers are cancelled and have been cancelled for almost 5-6 weeks now. And we don't have enough people in the house (only 3 adult males) to fulfill the minimum requirement to hold Eid or even Jumu'ah prayers so no Eid prayers for the first time in my life...
Yeah. Although the mosques were opened here a month ago but we still held most prayers at home because I didn't want to risk exposing the elders at home to the virus. There's this persistent longing of wanting to go the mosque to pray, it has been hard these past two months.

Praying everything returns to normalcy soon. Remain steadfast and things will soon improve, God willing.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims of Era. I hope everyone is still managing to have a good Eid despite the circumstances.