• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rivyn

Oct 26, 2017
No idea what to think of this. It looks.. fun. I always welcome platformers because this generation has abandoned them full stop.

Goney

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if this is the "new title" they were planning on showing during State of Play.

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for posting OP! Didn't realize this existed. Seems like a relatively unique platformer and polished from the trailer (oddly enough gives me Jett Rocket vibes). Definitely keeping my eye on this one between now and release.

OP
OP
Equanimity

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Wonder if this is the "new title" they were planning on showing during State of Play.

Don't you think they would have saved it for the show if it was that new title?

Thanks for posting OP! Didn't realize this existed. Seems like a relatively unique platformer and polished from the trailer (oddly enough gives me Jett Rocket vibes). Definitely keeping my eye on this one between now and release.

You're welcome :)

I'm intrigued as well. Hopefully we see some direct feed gameplay soon.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Rehost of the removed trailer:

Edit: Hmm, it's very possible this was supposed to be in the State of Play after all:

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Just came across the launch trailer for this game. I had never heard of it but it looks like it could be really good.