• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

Ariana Grande, known as one of the leading women in the Final Fantasy series, confirms today that she owns Let's Go, Eevee!
honestly. yesterday i had a day off and i played pokémon let's go eevee for fifteen hours. honestly.
#TeamEevee
#TeamYeahBoi

EDIT:

It just keeps getting better!

Last edited:

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
First I don't understand what she says when she sings then she's wrong. Smh. Glad I didn't take a pic with her when she was 2 feet away from me at Disneyland.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo is going to far with these celebrity endorsements! They have to be stopped in a court of law!

Alent

Oct 28, 2017
My general apathy towards Pikachu really blinded me to its true popularity when i saw the split between both versions. Eevee is better, though they're both just a boring step to their more interesting evolutions.

AzureFlame

Oct 30, 2017
Kuwait
Pikachu is infinitely more iconic to me than Eevee, and i think Eevee has a very generic design, his evolutions are the best tho, especially Espeon and Umbreon.

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I need to know what Sophie thinks before I decide
PXIKVtq.jpg