• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
The Last of Us Part II - 9
Crucible - 6
Minecraft Dungeons - 5
Song of Horror - 7
If Found - 8
Signs of Sojourner - 9
Winding Worlds - 6
The Procession to Cavalry -7
Maneater - 5

Making Of...: Hunt: Showdown
Time Extend: System Shock 2
Studio Profile: Mediatonic (Murder by Numbers, Fall Guys, Gears Pop!)
The Long Games: Fallout 76

Cover: Unreal Engine 5

OP
OP

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
www.resetera.com

EDGE #347 August 2020 - Unreal Engine 5 / The Last of Us Part II

With continued innovations in front covers after #346, this month's issue, featuring Unread Engine 5 as its cover story, has a gloss finish. Hype Call of the Sea Ghostrunner The Medium Patrick's Parabox The Forest Cathedral Bright Memory: Infinite Play The Last of Us Part II - 9 Crucible - 6...
Did a quick search and nothing popped up - oh well, have requested a closure :)

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, is Minecraft Dungeons that mediocre?
It kinda is for me but my kids are having a blast. It's made for kids or new to arpg, so if you're used to Diablo 3 and others then you'll probably find this one mediocre and shallow. I'm not a fan of minecraft's artstyle too so there's that.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Wow, is Minecraft Dungeons that mediocre?
Not imo. I'm not far in, it's nothing special, but it's fun and very functional and upgrading/looting is decent. I have an issue with the camera at times (oh why can't you move the camera at all?!) and mostly nothing in the environment you can break or interact with. Also, many areas you think will lead to a chest/loot but they are just empty dead ends. But none of that really hurts the experience too much.

Oct 27, 2017
Yes it is, barebones dungeon crawler with zero mining and zero crafting. No online matchmaking, no cloud saves on PC, no cross play, etc. etc.

Really?

When they skipped Steam relying on the Minecraft brand it carry it regardless, it was fine. Are you telling me that the PC and Xbox people cannot play together? Is Phil Spencer aware of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.