• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 16025

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
MK vs KI would be really cool, but I'll settle for Fulgore as MK11 guest along with some swap costumes.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Love it when brand accounts have conversations on Twitter. It's like listening to a conversation my friends are having the next booth over at a fast food joint

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Love it when brand accounts have conversations on Twitter. It's like listening to a conversation my friends are having the next booth over at a fast food joint
Lmfao you're getting hustled. This conversation happened over the phone or in person time ago. The skin is probably already made lol.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
I'm against the idea of console exclusive characters, since it splits the playerbase. But console exclusive skins and costumes would be cool. PS4 players could get Old Kratos for Shao Kahn or something.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I'm against the idea of console exclusive characters, since it splits the playerbase. But console exclusive skins and costumes would be cool. PS4 players could get Old Kratos for Shao Kahn or something.
I always thought quan chi was discount kratos anyway. Thunder Nightwolf and Kratos Quan chi, there you go

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
I always thought quan chi was discount kratos anyway. Thunder Nightwolf and Kratos Quan chi, there you go
I made that joke back when MK9 came out:
2011-04-17-mk-kratos.png

I didn't say Quan Chi because he's not playable in MK11.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
I guess Xbox players gonna get a Thunder skin for Nightwolf while PS4 players gonna get a Sweet Tooth skin for Joker that is rumored for Kombat Pack 2.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
If it is like how they handled Black Lightning as a Raiden skin in Injustice 2, with his own voice lines and dialogue, who wouldn't want it?!

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Thought they meant Thunder from Big Trouble in Little China before I clicked the thread and now I'm sad.