• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Definitely call the parents if this is getting you this hard. They'd be pretty irresponsible if they didn't leave their orgy for their kids' sake. Then again, they left an edible within reach of 6 kids, which isn't good in itself.

I've never smoked nor ate marijuana, nor have I babysat, but watching movies while this passes seems to be your best bet.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
If this is real then the parents probably left the cookie there to test you. OP failed, who decides to eat a half eaten segregated cookie anyway?

More likely scenario is there are no kids and the op is watching 3 ninjas kick back.

Last edited:

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
No those are in tupowear in back row of front. Shit is clearly homemade and super sugary.

Yeah I think this is last time I'm sitting for these guys, despite their kids being pretty chill. They said they might bring people back from swinger party they're at right now when they get back so may be late.

Also, fuck if Tigerclaw isn't the most dope new Turtle's characters since the original comic.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
What if the cookie was a trap, planted in the fridge to get you high so they can take advantage of you when they return from their singers party?

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I think this is last time I'm sitting for these guys, despite their kids being pretty chill. They said they might bring people back from swinger party they're at right now when they get back so may be late.
12-john-cena-gif-122.gif

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Half a cookie? Lol you're already dead.

Just think of it like a bad drunk episode. It feels like you're heart is stopping. It's not. You'll be fine tomorrow.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
That's some shit parenting to leave a weed cookie just right there in the fridge like that.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
Came for the high babysitter, staying for the potential orgy.

Edit : that sounds kinda bad but w/e

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
So they have six kids, leave weed cookies out for the kids to possibly eat, you ar high as fuck and those parents are bringing home another couple to bang?

We need to start writing a script based of this.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Had my first experience last week.

Insane feeling. Felt as if my brain was constantly replaying the last second of my vision.

Then everything I did felt like deja vu. You know how weird deja vu is? Imagine having like 10 minutes of it.

But the weirdest was that i felt as if I unlocked memories of my childhood. It's like my brain found a secret memory stash I never knew existed and it was just replaying all these events that I dont think actually happened. It was like some kind of supernatural experience, as if I could see perfectly into my past and then know my present since everthing felt like deja vu

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Curious as to why the children had not already eaten the cookie? Feels like an oversight and a half to leave a pot cookie to eat with 6 kids around.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
I was raised by hippies in the '70s, so I first smoked when I was really young. Everybody thought it was cool to pass the joint to the little kid. I had an epiphany a few years ago when we were talking about "comfort foods" and I said that one of mine was brownies. "When I was a kid, whenever there was a party, there would be plates of...brownies...everywhere...Oh, shiiiiit."

JackDT

Oct 27, 2017
Story doesn't add up: weed taken as food takes 2 or even 3 hours to kick in, doesn't it?