• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They had half a cookie out in the fridge next to the desert, and they said I could have anything to snack. It's thirty minutes later and I took kids to park and I realized this is some of the most powerful marijuana I've ever had and start to feel my spirit leave my body, come back, then start ping ponging back and forth.

We're back and now and I'm on the coach as they watch TMNT (2012), but I'm losing it

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Eat everything.

Call someone if you think you're going to pass out for god sake.

Oct 27, 2017
drink water and when in doubt, do a headcount.

does the family have a dog with a strong herding instinct? you might need to deputize

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Thats a pretty noticeable detail to leave out lol

Merrill

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax
fb0.jpg

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm drinking loads of coffee to counter attacks. The kids want to play smash but only have two joycons, and so two people will get a character per match, and I'm having trouble standing up

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Sounds nice, only time I feel anything beyond sleepiness is with edibles

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
just remember you're a living organism on this planet and you're very safe you've just taken a heavy drug

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
Was the Weed cookie accidentally ingested? Was the Weed Cookie offered by the Parents?

I don't understand what drove you to do this while baby sitting someone else's kids, unless it was one of those two things above.

AlwaysSalty

The Fallen
Nov 12, 2017
Don't freak out man, just try to enjoy it. Maybe listen to some nice music, or watch spongebob or something like that. Maybe get some food and treat yourself, food is fucking amazing when your high.
Edit-just noticed someone also said to watch spongebob lmao I didn't know that was a thing

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would definitely drink some coffee and maybe put on another movie after or something that won't require you to talk/move around

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
They didn't tell you they had a weed cookie just sitting out there? Sounds like some real irresponsible parents. Thank god one of the kids never got hold of it.

Can't help you with the comedown unfortunately OP. Never been high myself. I've heard caffeine helps. If it's that bad though call the parents and say so. It's on them for not telling you there was weed in the cookie in the first place.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
but honestly you should call whoever you're babysitting for and see what kind of dosage was in that cookie. if it was strong enough you're probably going to pass the fuck out which would not be conducive to babysitting.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Don't do drugs when you are babysitting. Like seriously. If you're high you're not in a right state of mind to take care of small children. People that are high are the ones that leave their kids in the car in the 110 degree heat when they intend to quickly grab something but instead spend the next hour gabbing.

Otherwise, have at it. If it was an accident, well, I won't blame you then. Just ride it out and maybe get somebody else over that can help you.