• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Axiom

Oct 25, 2017
I've been trying to get this game running properly for years, downloaded so many old versions of Quicktime.

Loved it when I was younger and when you tell people about it, nobody believes you.

The editing in the game was the real meat and the most accurate to the real thing. So just watching a choose your own adventure really misses out on half of what I loved - hopefully this gets it out in front of more folks so it can be made much more easier to play.

Last edited:

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
tarantino.gif

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, thought this was about that Goosebumps FMV game with Jeff Goldblum

Flash

Oct 27, 2017
The weird pauses, over the top acting and music reminds me of a shitty version of Twin Peaks. Yikes.

Orbulon

Nov 1, 2017
France
I've been trying to get this game running properly for years, downloaded so many old versions of Quicktime.

Loved it when I was younger and when you tell people about it, nobody believes you.

The editing in the game was the real meat and the most accurate to the real thing. So just watching a choose your own adventure really misses out on half of what I loved - hopefully this gets it out in front of more folks so it can be made much more easier to play.

It works well with DosBox + Windows 3.1 ! Will play it a bit later today, very fun stuff.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Good ol Steven Gamemountain.
TYVslnv.png

And Tarantino did this post Pulp Fiction.

Here's Tarantino talking about it a bit.
Spielberg actually did direct it. Or at least part of it.

Making of.

Last edited:

Lurcharound

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Ha - Director's Chair. I think I may have copy of it in attic somewhere. Really enjoyed this back in the day. The varius FMV sequences were variable in quality but putting together your own film with your own editing was really something at the time. Sank a lot of hours into this at the time.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure how this is the first time I've heard of this. Did they not promote this at all when it came out?

DashReindeer

Perfect World
Verified
Oct 27, 2017

What a compelling concept. I've never heard of this game, buy obviously it doesn't shine as a pure cyoa experience. Still, what an interesting time capsule and a cool way for Spielberg to explore filmmaking though the medium of games.