• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamen_tater

Oct 27, 2017
I hope a new franchise starts off EZ Livin'. No MGS, Mario, RE, Sonic, Souls, or whatever other franchises the allies have already played during EZ Livin' should open, then they can play whatever they want.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Agreed. I was hesitant to bring that up myself , because people around here can get really hostile towards you when you bring up criticism, but I always had to double my volume compared to pretty much any other channel.
I don't think people will see this as criticism (I don't see it as criticism anyway, even if I wouldn't have any problems with the sound). I see it more as a friendly suggestion. But again, maybe it had to be quieter because of the music in the building.

The biggest problem is that Twitch chat is shouting stuff about the sound in all different directions and I totally understand why they don't really look at it any more. Sometimes you see people complaining about things that aren't there for me and sometimes you see different people commenting completely opposite things about the sound at the same time. So I get why it's very difficult to get it right, but yes, it was a bit too quiet for me as well.

demu

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
What about Koudelka for Easy Livin'? The Fancy Fifteen episode is my only experience with the game, but it looked sick.

Oct 25, 2017
Personally that'd be a dud because Damiani's already streamed it a ton of times.
Hmm.

OK, I Fucking GOT IT.

Sonic Adventure 1 for dreamcast.

Opening level is the definition of easy livin.

latest

Last edited:

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
I'd actually love them to do a hour or two block of sonic 06 at easy livin' lol, it'd be hilarious

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Koudelka and a full MK11 playthrough sounds good.

I'm really interested in seeing more of Koudelka and I know I'll never pay it myself. I'd love to see Huber and Bosman do a complete run of that as well seeing as how their RE streams are always so good and Huber isn't already a master of this game.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
So its super weird having gregs wife (jen?) just hanging out in the background of the kinda funny games cast right?

Also for the people who wanted Tim and Brad to talk FF7 they do talk about it on gamescast.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Just wanted to show this off because this is the proudest I've been of a Q I've written:

Cl9JJk5.jpg

The question itself is a haiku:

What kind of poem,
Has seventeen syllables,
And is three lines long?

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Could have maybe formatted where each line was actually on a separate line, but I'll still give you some props for that one :P

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
So its super weird having gregs wife (jen?) just hanging out in the background of the kinda funny games cast right?

Also for the people who wanted Tim and Brad to talk FF7 they do talk about it on gamescast.

Unusual for EZA but not super weird. Kinda Funny have people hanging out during basically all of their shows, on camera or off.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I realized Elyse is the only one left who I never told was part of gaming history despite her holding her composure and doing her job when this happened.

Like...upon playing the demo....well, before the demo, I did have flashes of this moment when residing in the waiting room. From sitting in a no-longer used computer chair watching this along with those 4 (or 5) on a no-longer functioning CRT monitor four years ago to walking out of this game's booth last week...the shell-shock which transformed into hopes which transformed into dreams...from what I have played...for plenty of us, this future game & this unexpected moment has brought us to where we are right now. The goosebumps. The electricity. The dopamine. The swelling. Perhaps it was and will be worth it. Justified. The promise being made.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This was the best Mysterious Monsters episode yet. All those random 5Gs from Huber were great lol

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
Easily the best episode of mysterious monsters. It's too bad they probably didnt have time to get Greg and Tim to do an episode.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Man, I'm so sad Ben didn't get the Lufia question right. Ben, you should go play Lufia 2, Wild Arms is basically a Lufia clone.
I've played both series and I do not understand how you could call WildArms a Lufia clone besides it being a jrpg. Especially considering who your avatar is. I'm assuming you called it that because of items being used in zelda style puzzles, however there are many games like that.

Oct 26, 2017
In the new Friend Code, Damiani mentioned an hour long conversation about BotW2 he had I think on stream. Any idea where I can see that?

Oct 28, 2017
Just wanted to show this off because this is the proudest I've been of a Q I've written:

Cl9JJk5.jpg

The question itself is a haiku:

What kind of poem,
Has seventeen syllables,
And is three lines long?

Are you counting poem as a two syllable word?

Boo at Ben for going for the Retro Rampager knowing full well he couldn't kill it and thus ending the round early. Boo! Boo that man!

Excellent episode. "There's only one game store so the answer is EB Games"

Edit: Just been doing a little research. Poem is indeed two syllables. I've always said it like it rhymed with tome. Don't know if it's a regional thing or what. Nobody actually says "po-em" though, surely?

Last edited:

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017

Boo at Ben for going for the Retro Rampager knowing full well he couldn't kill it and thus ending the round early. Boo! Boo that man!

Edit: Just been doing a little research. Poem is indeed two syllables. I've always said it like it rhymed with tome. Don't know if it's a regional thing or what. Nobody actually says "po-em" though, surely?

Depends on the dialect. I sort of say Po-im, I think.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017

I say po-em, I think even if you say it as rhyming with tome, you can still argue there's a second syllable sneakin' around in there.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Question, since I know they covered the FF14 Fan Festival in Vegas, did Damiani do a Live Stream to the Paris one where they revealed the Nier Automata raid? Cause I was hoping to see his reaction at that time.

Though I noticed a lot of reaction videos to that are gone from youtube regarding that...

Status
Not open for further replies.