• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
Per the schedule the first Full Playthrough Friday is Uncharted: The Lost Legacy with Blood, Kyle and Huber. Odd choice.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta be honest Mysterious Monsters is not as engaging to watch without the smart bits of editing to quicken the pace and with random people playing. Doesn't come off great live and with everything in a perpetual wide shot. Not sure this was a great idea for the live show now that I'm watching it unfold.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta be honest Mysterious Monsters is not as engaging to watch without the smart bits of editing to quicken the pace and with random people playing. Doesn't come off great live and with everything in a perpetual wide shot. Not sure this was a great idea for the live show now that I'm watching it unfold.
As long as the audience there enjoyed it, I think that's the most important thing.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
It was more for the people there than for people watching the stream/archive. It's still really good vibes and I'm enjoying it.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
My apologies again for the game's technical issues. They were my fault, not the Allies.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome job Sean & Sofia filling in on the camera. Had better audio/video than the filming of year 1. And well done EZA in flipping this around so quickly

A nearly 2 hour multi cam even edited, uploaded and ready in 24 hours. While also supporting EZA meet & greets.

Sent out the notification simultaneously on Patreon, Twitter & YT.

Did the event "live" on Twitch for the twitch chat and on YT immediately up afterwards.

Oct 25, 2017
So glad we got our usual musical interludes. Jones, Ian, Noah... Bravo.

My apologies again for the game's technical issues. They were my fault, not the Allies.
No worries at all, at least from where I'm sitting. Huber stalling for time was too much fun, so in the end, it all worked out. You've made a great show, and should be very proud.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sure it was great for the live audience, but as an at home viewer, I miss each of the Allies having a bit during it.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't got time to watch the recording at the moment but someone please tell me Jones keeps up his yearly tradition of singing a Persona song.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
The technical issues were unfortunate, but it was still a fantastic show. The Snake Eater performance was killer, and it was neat to see a Silent Hill track slip in, albeit briefly.

I haven't got time to watch the recording at the moment but someone please tell me Jones keeps up his yearly tradition of singing a Persona song.
No Persona track as far as I can remember, but Jones delivers a pretty fantastic performance of a song from a different series...

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I've really been enjoying all this recent content. Mysterious Monsters, the EZA reacts to EZA stream, the jolly 8-hour stream, and now Mysterious Monster Mash. But let's not forget the most important thing:
(h/t to Tetsujin)

Edit:
Looks like the YouTube upload is up already!

Last edited:

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Great live show guys, fun seeing Huber in his element. Really feels like we're in a new phase of EZA now, excited for what the future holds.

Tetsujin

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Ultimately I think I prefer the variety show style from previous years but this was pretty fun too. Kudos for releasing the recording so quickly too and getting it done in the first place after whatever local issues they had. They must've been pretty stressed out about it. Interested to hear what went down in CoJ.

Oct 27, 2017
Just caught up on the live show, love Mysterious Monsters so much. Is there any written version of the rules? I'd love to try and play something similar at home.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
They actually added another new shirt a spooky easy allies logo.

Also feel so bad listening to Jones talk about the stress of live show.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
Thank you! Damn...I want that culmination shirt but they don't have any mediums left :(
I am sure they will restock eventually. Hopefully it doesn't take too much time.

They were sold out in a very short amount of time when they were just announced. I put my email address on a waitinglist somewhere on the page and got an email when they were back in stock.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
I bought my Jordy shirt over Christmas, and it's genuinely one of my favourite t-shirts. Simple design, super comfy and the print is really high quality.

Tetsujin

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Yeah the spreadshirt stuff is too basic for me, but I immediately got on that L&R shirt when it was announced. It looks so good! Kyle's wearing it all the time too, haha.

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
lol Jones jumping out during the Pokemon part of the karaoke. Wanted Kyle to walk out in a pikachu costume with a dead stare.

Mro39bm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.