• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
So happy for the allies. They are streaming jackbox on twitch right now if anybody wants to join in on some jolly vibes.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yeah! Been a fan since The Final Bosman and supporter of EZA since day one. Been incredibly gratifying to follow them on this journey.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
VnIqC1o.gif

y49l32a.gif

JkkzrS9.gif

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
And like Giant Bomb should have recently learned, the basement/garage with couches set will almost always look way better than some studio setup.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
They run my favorite podcast and do my favorite reviews. I am so happy for them.

Bigmac

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
This is amazing news, so happy for these guys! EZA's positivity and jolly vibes are contagious and they're (to me) the best gaming collective/ streamers/ whatever you'd call em. They deserve all the success!

baltic

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they bring some decor items from the garage!

Really impressive, we should offer them a grand opening present.

baltic

Oct 27, 2017

Oh you know that tons of it is going to the Studio.

Jones wants his garage back, lol.
Even the Pez collection?

Thinking about it, I'd really like them to do a showcase of everything that's hung up or presented in the background. I'm especially curious about the big frames near the coffee maker.

Erevador

Oct 25, 2017
The guys really deserve this. Inspiring to see this small business take the next step.

Support these people on Patreon!

They bring a passion and positivity to gaming that is really great.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy for them. I just want them to keep those cozy vibes. I feel like studios can be too much sometimes. It's fun to feel like you're just hanging with the crew.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Cool, congrats to them.
I enjoy their youtube channel a lot but don't really watch their group streams because their audio setup is just not great for that so hopefully that'll change.
And Lightning better make the trip.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Good for them. I enjoy EA podcast and Frame Trap. I'm begging them to release the GOTY discussions as a podcast. I don't want to make my own ripped version.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
100% deserved, I still remember watching a random podcast on my way to work and since they day they have been my favorite thing video game related.

I'm gonna miss that garage! :D

Daggoth

Oct 25, 2017
And all it took was one hard turn towards clickbait / edginess with the Fallout 76 review. Congrats! <3

Real talk though, I think something for Brandon and Amanda would be better. A thank you gift from the others for using their home as a second home for the last three years.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Huber now gets to implement his first choice game show

which is just The Running Man through the studio starring whoever loses the next Betting Special Showdown

with a superfluous number of axes

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Incredibly well deserved, can't wait to see more of their output going forward with the new digs!