• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
New Studio lookin' cool! Pretty sparse atm, hopefully it grows and becomes more homey! I'm also interested in why the TV for the Window looks bigger than their other TV's haha. Congrats team! Hopefully I can visit!

will miss Sofie being ever-present, but I'll treasure the memories

5skfyygmpyh11.gif
Oh my god, that's adorable. What episode is that from.

Falconbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Even as a steadfast follower ever since day 1 I'm hoping the studio brings a new kind of vibe from them. I wasn't tired of the Jones Garage content but I like how each era of GameTrailers and Allies brought something new to the table that happened due to the people and circumstances involved. I think mentally there's the change from going to a friend's house vs going to work and that's kind of exciting.

I just look back to when Kinda Funny got their studio. Shortly thereafter they really began to shift focus and their entire tone felt different afterwards.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
I just look back to when Kinda Funny got their studio. Shortly thereafter they really began to shift focus and their entire tone felt different afterwards.
Yes, though I think it's going to reflect differently across different allies whereas I think KF always saw themselves as "business" as far as Greg was concerned; that they wanted KF to become something more than just "Greg hanging out with buds".

Volo

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats EZA gang! The studio looks terrific, and it is beyond what I expected. There are a lot more rooms in the space than I envisioned.

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
TV windows should be nothing but a Sophie live cam other than that, looks slick, more interested in seeing their first reactions + the 3rd awkward weird Ian and Jones setup vid lol

Golden

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
Really pleased for the eazy boyz, i mainly catch them via podcasts and they have got a great team vibe.

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
It really feels good to see them expand like that. Their studio looks awesome, I'm sure they'll bring us lots of quality content from there, can't wait !

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
I'm digging their studio because it isn't fully corporate looking. The brick walls and their sofa decor is a nice crossbreed of GameTrailers at Defy vs Jones's garage.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It looks a lot cosier than I imagined it would, and the main stage in particular looks amazing. Really happy for them. :')

RobotMoses

Jun 3, 2018
The very best of vibes. So happy for them - love these guys. And the main stage looks rad! Congrats to Brandon and the gang - well deserved!

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yes, though I think it's going to reflect differently across different allies whereas I think KF always saw themselves as "business" as far as Greg was concerned; that they wanted KF to become something more than just "Greg hanging out with buds".
Yeah KF definitely have a different outlook for their shows. I remember when they first broke away from ign and Greg and Colin would say that ideally they wanted to build it into a big brand that could branch off and eventually it would run itself and not be something they had to have a hand in everything.

Allies on the other hand are all about making good content that captures the cosy feel they strive for and is all about viewer engagement. KF also has a big fan focus but with them it feels more corporate then personal.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
And this is all just moving in. I imagine we're gonna get more... "warmth" to it once they settle in.

The stream room looks great, and the podcast one too, kinda reminiscent of the one over at GT.