• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
will miss Sofie being ever-present, but I'll treasure the memories

5skfyygmpyh11.gif

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
I really love the screens behind the window idea, i can imagine them doing a just played or a retro game stream in front of them and it being extra cosy.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
TV looks a little small? Could be the camera throwing off the scale tho. Everything else looks amazing though and I'm looking forward to this new era of EZA

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
At first, I thought it would only be the room in the thumbnail and was a little disappointed. Then I watched the video, and WOW, I'm very impressed! That recording room with the LEDs is legit! I'm excited to see what the podcast looks like when recorded there. I'm very happy for them.

CosmicElement

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sooo happy for these guys! L&R

The control room is beautiful. Good chill vibes for sure.

Last edited:

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
So proud of them and proud to be a patron. I remember opening GAF on my phone and balling my eyes out while on vacation reading GT had been closed and them all fired, Blood on his honeymoon at the time too.
That was 3 years ago next week. So proud of them. Best guys in the biz.

Brucey

Jan 2, 2018
How many of the allies will be working full time there? Doesn't seem like there's enough space for them all. I'm guessing a few will still mostly work from home?

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
I'm so happy for them. Can't think of a group that's more deserving.

Looks like a lovely little studio they got, and a lot of the rooms still got that cozy vibe the garage had.

The stage looks cool as fuck though.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Whoo! Looks amazing. I love all the lights in the studio room and the streaming room is super cozy.

How many of the allies will be working full time there? Doesn't seem like there's enough space for them all. I'm guessing a few will still mostly work from home?
My understanding is that the studio was always meant to be primarily for group streams and recording shows, with some extra office space for anyone who wanted to work there for the day. They all still have the option of working from home, so there's maximum flexibility.

From Rock Bottom:

gametrailers-farewell-stream.png

To ultimate success. What a comeback. Congrats to EZA
I remember when this happened. Such a huge bummer. Really happy at this turnaround.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's essentially the same setup as before, just in a much better space. The studio doesn't mean this is suddenly going to become a 9-5 office job for everyone there.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that's so much better than I was expecting. Podcast and streaming room is even better than the one they had at Gametrailers

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so proud of these guys. I was there when GT canned and the studio and staff basically had fucking days to sort their life out.

EasyAllies have been great and made what I love about GT be present in YouTube.

Brandon, please don't leave.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks really nice. What a journey it's been! Can't wait to see what kind of videos this allows them to make.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that looks better than I could have ever hoped. How did they make that studio room? Thats amazing.

Vesper

Oct 28, 2017
I'm so glad they found a great spot for Lightning, that's become an iconic set piece of the Easy Allies lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
Wasn't following them on that time. What happened? I know that they were former Gametrailers members, but looking at that pic makes me feel... sad for some reason.

If I remember correctly, they basically rolled in on a Monday morning and got told they were being shut down and had to be out of the office by end of day. They did one last stream with the people left in the office, and that picture is from the very end of said stream.

Arthoneceron

Oct 27, 2017
Minas Gerais, Brazil
If I remember correctly, they basically rolled in on a Monday morning and got told they were being shut down and had to be out of the office by end of day. They did one last stream with the people left in the office, and that picture is from the very end of said stream.
They originally all got fired and weren't sure what they were going to do before forming Easy Allies.

Oh, that was awful. But I'm glad that they having success right now. They're my favorite group of gaming-related journalism and one of the few reliables IMO.

Thanks for the answers!

Deleted member 5549

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
looks nice, didn't expect it to be so big, I just thought they're getting a bigger garage.

I've been watching since around the start. I have my critical differences with the Allies and some of their gaming views (making me tune in much less these days), but I'm so happy for Jones, man.
anything in particular? I'm interested.
I'll miss occassionally seeing Sophie ;(
they could livestream her through the fake window!

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Looks INCREDIBLE. Streaming room is insanely cozy (hope they can hang up some of the EZA-themed framed posters on the brick wall in the back), and the podcast room looks SUPER professional. And, man, they have tons of room. Makes me so happy.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
What a way to debut the studio stream with one of the worst games of all time. We can only go up from here!

Oxyrain

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good. Hope they can get a good setup to help stream card games, board games and arts and crafts.