• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
This was just so awesome to see, and Jones with that terrific Phil impression. Perfect.
Been watching Easy Allies since day one but the only thing I know of Gametrailers is Final Bosman.

Anyway. More of this pls.
There's a full playlist of the original show (Mandatory update) here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu071qbYUeI&list=PLebTrVJAp3aizaeep8rwykJpNlStABy4M

or if you want to see a best of video that picked stuff out from the all the eps, you can check this out (done by me):

E.T.

Oct 25, 2017
Potentially the single best piece of content produced by the easy allies. Every bit was excellent.

Deleted member 59

Never seen any content with Elyse in before (only started watching when Easy Allies formed) but now i want her in more EZA videos!!

This was so well written, congrats guys!

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would gladly increase my patreon if they ever bring this back. This the best thing they ever produce, just make it monthly then bring guest like Phil again lol

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Haven't watched yet, but this amazing and I love them!

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
elyse-willems-funhaus-wink-gif-5619548.gif

I really wish she would become an Easy Allies member or something. I've tried watching what the Funhause guys have had her do and I can't stand their humor. I find them extremely low brow and quite frankly disgusting , immature and obnoxious at times. Same goes for what they're doing to another person I used to enjoy content from, Allanah Pierce. I respect both these women a lot and I think it sucks that whatever they're getting paid over at Funhause it's just stunting their growth. They can do so much better. Ian and Elyse have always had a great bit of chemistry for Mandatory Update so maybe we'll get more down the road!

Nah, Funhaus Elyse is peak Elyse and beyond.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish she would become an Easy Allies member or something. I've tried watching what the Funhause guys have had her do and I can't stand their humor. I find them extremely low brow and quite frankly disgusting , immature and obnoxious at times. Same goes for what they're doing to another person I used to enjoy content from, Allanah Pierce. I respect both these women a lot and I think it sucks that whatever they're getting paid over at Funhause it's just stunting their growth. They can do so much better. Ian and Elyse have always had a great bit of chemistry for Mandatory Update so maybe we'll get more down the road!
I don't like Funhaus either but they're so much bigger than Easy Allies, you can't really say it's stopping their growth. Love the Allies but being stuck in Jones garage for 3 years averaging 20k views per video isn't exactly the best career path.

Wink784

Oct 27, 2017
Last time we had this was HAWP's Undertale episode. Had a huge grin on my face when I got the email this was uploaded. Also wish Elyse could join EZA. Got no love for Funhaus.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I don't like Funhaus either but they're so much bigger than Easy Allies, you can't really say it's stopping their growth. Love the Allies but being stuck in Jones garage for 3 years averaging 20k views per video isn't exactly the best career path.

They have Rooster Teeth money, I'll give them that. But when I said it stunted their growth I meant more so in their talent than how much their monetary gain is.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Wow holy shit this was actually really funny. Jones as Phil Spencer was too good! Loved Bosman just chilling off screen too. Cozy vibes. I wish this show would be a weekly thing so bad.

This is the content I want from Easy Allies.

Edit: just got to Bosman as Houser... hahaha.

Last edited:

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
I didn't get the Fallout 76 joke. Can someone explain? Though my main thought was why they got the release month wrong or maybe that was somehow the joke.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Man, the writing/peformances were TIGHT in this. EZA really needs to do more scripted stuff!

Definitely agree with this also. Whoever wrote these jokes was on top of their game. I'm really hoping we get more scripted shows from EZA in the new studio. The streaming stuff they do is ok but I don't have hours and hours to sit and watch someone else play a video game (I wish I did). It would be nice to have more shows from them like this.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Phil Spencer and Dan Houser bits were great hahaha. "Move a white dot around the screen then press R2, which will make me and my brother billions of dollars"

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Phil Spencer and Bosman pretty much doing Bricktop was pretty good.

But that Detroit joke was the real star.

Wiggy

Oct 26, 2017
I echo everyone saying they'd love more scripted stuff/ sketches from EZA. I've been calling for it for a while, as they're really good at it. Fingers crosses the new studio bring more opportunities for this type of content.

AkimbOb-omb

Oct 30, 2017
Oh man this was good. Hope it's a regular thing. Elyse is a treasure.

And yeah, I agree. Funhouse is awful and her talent is wasted there.

TheRyzzl

Oct 5, 2018
Nice! Also if we're bringing back old stuff from gametrailers can we get epic battle cry. Miss them :(

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Elyse is such a cool person hanging out again with this magnificent bunch of goobers.

...just give her a Patreon tier already!

Tennis

Oct 27, 2017
She was the missing piece all along, EZA please bring her back! I used to love Mandataory Updates. I'm glad to see that the chemistry is still there.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Don't make me miss GameTrailers anymore, please!

Sigh...

*Deep breathes*

This was awesome, EZA. I loved every bit of this video. Thank you for the laughs and for ending 2018 with a bang. The few moments Elyse makes an appearance are wonderful moments.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
The bits about Phil Spencer and Dan Houser plus Fallout 76 absolutely killed me. What a treat.