• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I'd try it. Here's one of my favorite pizzas. Maple syrup and bleu cheese.

Honestly that doesn't sound too bad. Could probably put some kale and/or diced pear on it and I'd still eat it, basically a slightly unusual take on a waldorf salad, on a flatbread.

This pizza though. I will take it as proof that no good can come of letting the youth play fate spinoffs on their newfangled mobile phones

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
5d09e4d67988135150ed6e3dc62f7928.gif
Wasn't broccoli pizza in Inside Out? A San Francisco delicacy as I recall.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Congratulations, San Francisco, you've ruined pizza!

South Korea and Japan ruined it a long time ago. Some of the stuff they call pizza looks like they took whatever fell into the bin and baked on some dough. They use mayo for some pizzas rather than tomato or garlic white sauce. That could be a reason for war in less civilized times.

Matto

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure this is a war crime.

Probably still better than Papa John's

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly I can somewhat imagine broccoli on pizza, but fucking mint chocolate? JimCarreyGagging.gif

Pineapple is pretty dope though, but I prefer good ol' meat.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
People in this thread sleeping on the Cici's chocolate pizza's smfh. Pizza is the ultimate end of eating. The final Boss before enlightenment. The last test before ascension. Trillions of years from now advanced civilizations will laugh at us for eating tide pods, dabbing, and making shitty Tik Tok vids. But even then they'll be like, "yo this pizza kinda heat tho".

Mint chocolate is whack though and the person who made that should be ashamed.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure I've had spinach and broccoli together on a veggie pizza before and it was totally fine. I have zero issues with pineapple. Mint chocolate though? That picture is like a horrible kitchen experiment proven to be as disgusting as it sounds.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
Dunno about the mint chocolate, but broccoli on pizza with extra cheese - or, like, straight up cheese sauce - could be a shout... Like, cauliflower-broccoli cheese, but on a pizza.

7aged

Oct 28, 2017
I mean wild broccoli and sausage is a typical topping combo in Neapolitan pizza. But this abomination.... urgh

Based0ne

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Broccoli pizza was one of my favorites growing up, Sbarro has a good version that I always enjoyed getting.

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Broccoli and Pineapple I get. Don't like either on a Pizza (really picky about toppings, honestly), but I can understand.

It's the Mint Chocolate that is just... Jesus Christ. I want to vomit.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
I love mint chocolate. It takes a lot of effort to make me hate something with mint chocolate in it. But this is a sin against humanity.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
The mint just kills this. One of those things does not belong, and it just screws the whole flavor profile.

EDIT: OH DEAR GOD IT'S MINT CHOCOLATE NOOOOOOOO

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This all depends on ratios frankly. A light sprinkle of mint chocolate could add an interesting twist. Broccoli and pineapple wouldn't be my first choice but it's appetizing enough.

Chicken and broccoli is one of the best topping combinations, if you have white sauce (or the tomato sauce is pretty light).

Deleted member 56909

Banned
May 21, 2019
underwater
That's.. disgusting... I mean broccoli is great on pizza with the right ingridents and a good sauce and crust. Maybe a little oil but that right there is the ultimate cursed pizza. Too much sweet mixed with bitter.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Wait wait wait, people think broccoli on pizza is in the same league as fucking mint chocolate? The fuck?