• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BluWacky

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I feel like I've heard of most things, even if I don't play them; in a massive list of upcoming games that an EA marketing survey has just asked me to tick if I recognised them, there were only two entries I didn't recognise - something called Paralives, which is apparently an indie version of The Sims, and something called Blade Cry.

Except I can't find any references to Blade Cry anywhere. I've never heard of it, Google gives me nothing.

Anyone know what this might be talking about? Something in the Far Cry saga? Something else entirely?

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I've heard of most things, even if I don't play them; in a massive list of upcoming games that an EA marketing survey has just asked me to tick if I recognised them, there were only two entries I didn't recognise - something called Paralives, which is apparently an indie version of The Sims, and something called Blade Cry.

Except I can't find any references to Blade Cry anywhere. I've never heard of it, Google gives me nothing.

Anyone know what this might be talking about? Something in the Far Cry saga? Something else entirely?
Was it described as anything?

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe they're focus testing generic edgy names and they want to see if you can be convinced the game has existed for ages

OP
OP
BluWacky

BluWacky

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
How do publishers come up with these names? Sounds like a PS4 Xbox/PC title though. doesn't really fit mobile or Switch.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
If it's a question to weed fake responses it might be a poor choice considering Devil May Cry exists

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
It's probably a false option there to toss respondents clicking things at random or providing troll responses.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Comes across as a question used to tell whether or not people are lying in their responses.

Google includes completely made up stores/shows all the time in their Google Opinion questions. If you don't answer truthfully, chances are you won't be given future surveys.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
As in blades that cry? Why are they crying? Do they have eyea or just ooze liquid for some reason?

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Shucks, now I have heard of it, and I can't lie on these things so they may think I'm just clicking random answers.

I never take surveys anymore. Just take my information and data without a opt out just like every other company.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
No never, maybe a mobile game or just a complete fake, I know google surveys throw in fake answers all of the time to see if you're paying attention and if you choose them or they find out you lied they stop sending surveys.

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
These surveys include fake game names and fake features in most questions, intentionally. Helps establish some benchmarks and references, and also to help hide what's real and they don't want leaked.

This thread is exactly why. You got Kansas City shuffled!

iag

Oct 27, 2017
infinite-undiscovery-xbox-360-original-midia-fisic-deslacrad-D_NQ_NP_796129-MLB26316793966_112017-F.jpg