• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rras1994

Nov 4, 2017
Only names I see here is EA and Bioware on the sticker. Who took credit for completely shutting down Andromeda update and future content? Bioware. So lets not play on words here.
You are going to accuse others of not knowing enough about EA but apparently understanding there's more than one studio under the BioWare name is too much?

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
Are... are you serious?

Game comes out for some in like a few days. They've got massive marketing deals already made that absolutely can't be backed out of days prior.

A lot of people here don't understand how businesses work.

They are just doing market research to get an idea of how a random selection of people feel about the game as another datapoint.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because the future of the studio depends on it. Bethesda will survive after F76.
Bethesda sacrificed an enormous amount of their reputation and audience for that cash grab. I feel bad for the developers, their management screwed the whole project. I am more weary and have severe reservation about Starfield and ES5 because of F76.

Anthem won't shut down Bioware.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well, we'll have a better understanding of Anthem's chances of success Monday, after everyone on Origin/EA Access gives version 1.0 a spin.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
You are going to accuse others of not knowing enough about EA but apparently understanding there's more than one studio under the BioWare name is too much?
These days Its all bioware. No matter if its Bioware edmonton or Bioware montreal. There is no difference in this days market. Its all equally accountable as a whole.

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
You fools, OP is the smartest business person in all the lands. If he says they should delay it, they should delay it.

rras1994

Nov 4, 2017
These days Its all bioware. No matter if its Bioware edmonton or Bioware montreal. There is no difference in this days market. Its all equally accountable as a whole.
That's not an answer? The Mass Effect 3 team went on to Anthem cus they didn't want to do ME after the ending backlash, and MEA got handed to the Montreal team, they aren't the same team. You don't get to have a go at other people for apparently "not knowing enough" when you are deliberately ignoring the fact it was different people in charge of the projects. This is stuff EA knows as well. I don't see the good in pretending to be ignorant to this information is? Unless of course, the info doesn't support your point, then it's convienient to pretend it doesn't count....

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They didnt with Respawn after TF2 and yet here we are.

EA didn't own Respawn until a year after Titanfall 2. Apex is doing great which isn't surprising but we'll see how their Star Wars game does at the end of the year.

As for Anthem, im personally passing on it completely mainly because there's just too much content that's locked off from being played solo. It will be very interesting to see reviews next week.

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I had that survey. I gave it a 10 and said 'game is perfect please release it early'......