• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
The survey was literally one question. On a scale of 1-10 how likely are you to recommend Anthem to friends.

I put a 4 and I told them they should delay this game. It's not ready and is being sent out to die. Maybe they will delay it if enough say this?

Do you guys think it's really ready for release? With division 2, next season for destiny, and now apex legends being out does it really have a chance? From what I'm seeing regarding the end game there really isn't much to grind. Also the loot doesn't seem exciting and not being able to swap weapons is a problem.

I think it needs work but I guess they are going to release it anyways.

Edit: I hit the damn save button too quick.

Last edited:

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
The game comes out in like 2 weeks. There's absolutely no way they'll delay it now. The discs are already printed and most likely in the process of getting shipped to stores.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just let them release it. Smart people can just wait 6 months til they fix their shit and add more content. Let others play the beta.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
Anthem is out in 4 days?

EDIT: Shit, the 22nd. I never even made it into the "game." I clunked around some bullshit city and when I entered my mech it crashed. I tried again, it crashed again. Oh well. Poor Anthem. :(

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Anthem is out in 4 days?

EDIT: Shit, the 22nd. I never even made it into the "game." I clunked around some bullshit city and when I entered my mech it crashed. I tried again, it crashed again. Oh well. Poor Anthem. :(

The 15th for EA Origin Premier and EA Access players.

Stimpack

Oct 27, 2017
There's not going to be any sort of delay no matter how many people asked for it. Which makes me wonder if they're looking at the numbers to see how many people who asked for a delay still buy the game.

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
my cell phone provider sent me a suvery after i paid my bill this week. if we all respond to the survey with "give xeecee a free new iphone" maybe they will so please everyone write in

will0wis

Nov 1, 2017
Brazil
So was there a question in the survey that asked if they should delay the game or something? Or was it just a "leave suggestions here" thing and you wrote that?

Either way, it's kind of funny.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Have no idea how Apex Legends is supposed to detract Anthem. One is a PvE loot based shooter and the other is a PvP battle royale. They're two completely different genres.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
EA early access will be a good thing for me to see if it's worth it from people's impressions.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I'd be interested to see exactly what the response is. Inside the Era bubble, it feels like this game is DoA - and that demo is why. So I'm curious if repulsion was the universal reaction, or just my own.

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, I'm sure if more people tell them to delay it via survey, it'll be delayed even though it's days away from release. Probably should start a petition.org campaign too! And don't forget to tweet the devs!

NitX

Lead Developer
Verified
Aug 20, 2018
I am actually going to get both the Division 2 and Anthem. Both are loot shooters but different enough that I can see myself alternating between them on a regular basis.

Thardin

Jan 7, 2018
I told them to delay this game. It's not ready and is being sent out to die. Maybe they will delay it if enough say this?

You really didn't think this through at all. What about all the people that got EA Access Premiere to play the game this Friday? Just gonna fuck them over because you think it isn't ready?

There was likely no way in hell this game was delayed if hundreds of thousands asked them to delay it even as far back as a month ago. There is certainly no way it is delayed 4 days before it launches for a decent chunk of PC players.

Einhandr

Oct 27, 2017
I got a survey just now. It had one question:
On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to recommend Anthem to a friend. That was it.

Malkier

Oct 25, 2017
You really didn't think this through at all. What about all the people that got EA Access Premiere to play the game this Friday? Just gonna fuck them over because you think it isn't ready?

There was likely no way in hell this game was delayed if hundreds of thousands asked them to delay it even as far back as a month ago. There is certainly no way it is delayed 4 days before it launches for a decent chunk of PC players.

It's clearly his business strategy for subscription retention.

Broadbandit

Oct 29, 2017
I am actually going to get both the Division 2 and Anthem. Both are loot shooters but different enough that I can see myself alternating between them on a regular basis.

same here.

I will be in origin premier this Friday for Anthem. Looking forward to playing the "final build" and not the demo build. Looking forward to all the PC changes.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Is there actually an Anthem survey from EA? I'm confused.

Kinda curious what it says. Edit: Whoops, and it's answered just above.