• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SturokBGD

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
They missed the "wait for a few months until it's on Origin Access Basic" and "wait for a few months until it's 75% of its bomba price of $19.99" boxes.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This old news. The Twitter storm is late to the party. Now please like my pro-consumer tweet.

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU
Wow so consumers who trust you and pay money ahead (pre-order) are not allowed to play early? Just those that have a subscription to your service? That seems.... Wrong.

Really don't like that segmentation of costumers and multiple release dates. But that's the business, I guess.

Deleted member 28076

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's still beyond dumb that there are two tiers of Origin Access, and that EA Access and Origin Access are two different things.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
EA can't figure out how to unlink my PS4 from a deleted Origin account so I can never play Anthem.
The whole situation with linking accounts is messy. My PSN is linked to an old Origin account with a deleted e-mail and I can't change it. Had to create a separate PSN account for the VIP demo.

s3ltz3r

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Lol...EA and Activision are just just fucking greedy. Killin' my Anthem hype little by little.

pixeldreams

Oct 27, 2017
Chart thing seems pretty straight forward to me. If you pay EA for the service you play a few days earlier.
How dare you come in here with logic, you're supposed to be outraged at this easy-to-understand chart. It's not like every single EA game since the start of the Access program gives you a 10-hour trial, or being able to play the game on release day if you pre-order it. The only actual "new" part to their process is Origin Premiere gives you full access to the game a week early.

Status
Not open for further replies.