• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
I've always hated EA presentations. I like some of the stuff they show and I'm looking forward to Star Wars Squadrons in particular from this event, but I probably won't sit there and watch the whole thing live. Last time I watched an EA or Ubisoft event was several years ago. Ubi in particular was always cringe-filled...

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I hope they show next gen versions of their sports games.

Mass effect remake would be nice as well, not sure how is EAs track record on remakes tho

Nah give me a trilogy remaster, not sure current Bioware would be able to do a remake justice. It would be harder to mess a remaster up

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
More sports, more sequels, insulting mobile installments of long-absent franchises, and so on. I'm thrilled.

Friskyrum

Jun 25, 2019
Been getting back into Apex with my friend again so that's all I got to look forward to really. Also Squadron, but other than that, I have no faith or care really in what EA does, there's no hype from me anymore, they squandered that. They have to earn me back.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
The only fresh and exciting things out of current-day EA would come from the EA Originals label. The rest is not for me anymore.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
It is at midnight for me and it would probably put me to sleep trying to watch it.

It will probably be an hour long and 30 minutes dedicated to sport games which I have no interest in.

Dragon Age and Mass Effect are the only titles I would be interested in and Dragon Age will probably won't be mentioned until next Year and the Trilogy may not be there.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Depending on what time the show is going to be I will see, EA Originals can bring out interesting indies and AA's, there's the rumor of the BF3 remaster and Joseff Fares will be there with his new game, it won't be all bad.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Madden
Fifa
NBA
NHL
UFC
Squadrons

I'm sure they'll talk about the Sims or Apex Legends somewhere in there as well. We're not going to see the new Battlefield title. Not going to see the next Need for Speed title. No new Titanfall. No new Dead Space. No new Mirror's Edge. Not going to see remasters from the time period when EA made games that we cared about.

It's not an interesting lineup of games, especially for this board. I know that the show is about 11 hours away and there's still a good chance that I'll forget. I can't remember the last EA show that was actually worth watching.

Brat-Sampson

Nov 16, 2017
It's gonna be at 1am for me, and, as mentioned, it's EA. I'll find out what they mentioned tomorrow and not miss a wink of sleep over it.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I am very hype to see Squadrons gameplay.
Other than that, unless there is a new IP announced, very little else for me to look forward to

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
EA always seems to struggle going into next gen because they don't allow their sports games to have enough time in development. Usually year 3 is where we see the biggest changeover. I do expect the next battlefield to be pretty amazing though. If they do a full remake of Mass Effect triology that would be cool.

Oct 27, 2017
It's going live at the same time TLOU2 unlocks for me, so there's no competition there. I'll likely watch the Kinda Funny Reacts tomorrow if they do one for it.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was tomorrow. But it also actually is. Because time zones.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
No Hype... only boredom and buzzwords incoming..

I just hope ME remaster, dead space remaster or a new mass effet gets announced. Thats all..

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
It´s EA.
I legitimately cannot remember the last time where their conference/presentation wasn´t either boring, disappointing, rancid piss or all of them combined.

The only reason why i ever watched their presentations, was because they were on the same day as presentations from other publishers at E3. "might as well watch it, maybe THIS time, i won´t wish for the sweet release of death".
But now, they have all the attention to themselves (like everyone else wants now too), so i won´t bother.

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
I'm all in for Star Wars. KOTOR3? Jedi Fallen Order 2? 1313 Remake? Give it to me.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
The only memorable moment of these ea play events the last couple of years was watching snoop dogg high as a kite play bf1.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
To get me to tune in, EA would have to acknowledge that the word of the street is that Mass Effect won't be there by preannouncing that it will in fact be present.

I'm casually interested in Apex Legends for Switch with cross-play.

Abominuz

Oct 29, 2017
Netherlands
Was there any hype? Anthem bommed so nobody cares for any DLC. They pretty much stated that dragon age will not come for some time. Rumors are that the ME remake is not present. And the hope for a good star wars game is long gone by now with how much titles they have cancelled (only hope lies with respawn). And dont get me started on Dead space and other franchises where there is no hope we will ever see them again. So no, i dont expect EA to blow me away.

Emick81

Jan 17, 2018
Hoping for some Next-gen EA Sports footage but the Show is at 1 AM in my country. I will see the trailers and articles tomorrow.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I don't remember the last EA game I was hyped/interested/mildly intrigued by so shrug from me. Any small indie games that happen to get announced will bubble up regardless of me watching an EA video. Being I don't like Sports or Star Wars or First Person Shooters all that much - I am easy on the EA games.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
The only things I was interested in were Mass Effect and Dragon Age, and they seem unlikely to be there at this point.