• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

data

Oct 25, 2017
Neat. Hopefully, people stop assuming it's coming to GP day 1 when EA still has EA Play Pro

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
As expected. All (well, almost all) EA games get a 10 hour trial with EA Play. It's one of the best perks of the service.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Neat. Hopefully, people stop assuming it's coming to GP day 1 when EA still has EA Play Pro

EA Play Pro is only a PC thing though. I don't think it'll be on GP day one, but it could be like Outriders and be just on console GP and not PC. That's a big if though, I seriously doubt it'll be on GP

data

Oct 25, 2017
EA Play Pro is only a PC thing though. I don't think it'll be on GP day one, but it could be like Outriders and be just on console GP and not PC. That's a big if though, I seriously doubt it'll be on GP
Oh didn't know EA play pro was PC only.

I agree that I doubt it'll be on GP considering I think they would mention in the tweet instead that GamePass for PC gets these perks and mention what GPU / Game Pass for Console gets down the line.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
10% off preorder not bad, is it only off the preorder or can I do the 10 hour trial and then if I like it buy it for 10% off?

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
While I did think it might be a day 1 gamepass thing that MS might go for, I can understand why it wouldn't be. It is a known brand and releasing around holidays and your pricing the current gen version at $70, why would you give it away at launch on gamepass. Might as well grab as many hardcore fans and casuals around Black Friday and then put it on gamepass like 3 or 6 months later.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Guess I'll play the first 10 hours of multiplayer and then wait until all the launch issues pass before picking it up.