• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
Fingers crossed it'll be a Mass Effect trilogy, there isn't much else from EA's catalog that I would care about.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Please be Dead Space and Mass Effect

And Mirror's Edge, you cowards

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
giphy.gif

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
Dead Space with Dolby Atmos and HDR please. I'll make sure I'll have spare clean underwear close by!

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
Dead Space is still probably one of the most (the most?) successful implementations of a single-shot-camera (it never cuts) in games. God of War (2018) does more ambitious stuff with it but it also breaks it (item inventory screen). Hellblade a good third runner-up.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
I just want burnout 3 remaster, I take a revenge remaster as well. But the one I really want is burnout 3.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
ME Trilogy remaster with all DLC on PS4 and improved on PS5. Do it! I'd be willing to pay a bit more than $60 for that.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Dead Space 1 and 2 would be day one for me. I mean they still look OK today, but they could absolutely be improved.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
give me remastered Crusader please. And American McGee's Alice. Everything beyond that is gravy. And through gog please

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Oh wow, EA might be getting more of my money

Give me the Mass Effect trilogy with all the DLC included please

modestb

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Dead Space is still probably one of the most (the most?) successful implementations of a single-shot-camera (it never cuts) in games. God of War (2018) does more ambitious stuff with it but it also breaks it (item inventory screen). Hellblade a good third runner-up.

I'm replaying Dead Space right now (~~spooooooky~~), it cuts in the initial crash (one of the best openings to a game I swear) and between the chapters.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
yeah, my number one request is a Mass Effect trilogy RE. Would be ace. i know it won't happen but it would be nice if they included ME3 multiplayer in as well.