• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Viceratops

Banned
Jun 29, 2018
Hopes: Dead Space and Mass Effect Trilogy

Reality: Bad Company 2, Burnout, and Need for Speed Underground

HaloForzaGuy

Nov 11, 2017
Bad Company... Combine bc1 and bc2 maps into one release, don't add any random weather effects, keep going prone out, maybe add battlefield 5 movement and jumping

Would be best online shooter out there

Last edited:

morrigan8bit

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 1, 2019
What interests me is next-gen. The point being would EA announce games now specifically targeting next-gen.

e.g. Outside of their annual franchises.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
there's a lot of remasters I want

so many

too many

but the only thing I truely want remastered

is

Burnout 3 Takedown

jesus christ in heaven

I just want Burnout 3 Takedown

oh god

oh fuck

vhm74

Oct 30, 2017
If they're planning standalone releases I'll stick to my PC versions, but remastered trilogies would be most welcomed.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So EA wasn't interested in remasters before because I presume they think it wasn't worth it, as they were quite literally the only big publisher who hadn't released a single remaster when fever was high.

Now this complete 180 shows they are feeling the sting. I am just amazed it takes them 2 years to learn a simple lesson.

Edit: Also, there will never be a NFS remaster. I see no financial incentive there at all when arcade racing genre is not that hot and new NFS' are still coming regularly.

Oct 25, 2017
Dead Space Trilogy (and DLC) and Mass Effect Trilogy (and all the DLC) please.

I'd love remasters of those awesome LOTR tie in games.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
*looks at posts in the thread*

Man, people really don't give any shits about Command & Conquer, huh.

fuck

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
Interesting. I suppose they plan to release them on current gen rather on next-gen to take advantage of the install base.

Last edited:

Wetalo

Feb 9, 2018
Please Dead Space.

That game is in DESPERATE need of a remaster on PC. We need a proper controlling version of that game.

Make it happen EA!

There's a fan - made mouse acceleration fix that works great with the pc port. Had to use external software to lock the framerate to 60 but once I did all that the port was great. Played through it just a few months ago.

Crumpo

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
Their releases, outside of yearly titles, has been so poor and slim this gen I am surprised it's taken them this long to jump on the remaster train.

The EA Access vault needs some more games, desperately

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I hope they do the PS360 titles like Dante's Inferno, Shadows of the Damned, Fuse, and Mercenaries- games that never came to PC.

But instead they'll probably just touch up games that sold like hot cakes already.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
Gimme that sweet Lord of the Rings battle for Middle earth 2 remake. If they are still able to work with that IP.

Wetalo

Feb 9, 2018
I hope they do the PS360 titles like Dante's Inferno, Shadows of the Damned, Fuse, and Mercenaries- games that never came to PC.

But instead they'll probably just touch up games that sold like hot cakes already.
Man Shadows of the Damned and Dante's Inferno seriously need pc ports. Always been curious about Fuze, if it does get a pc port I'd want the splitscreen to be intact.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
EA? Remaster? Fan favorites? Shepard?
tumblr_ojxd09OZuU1u6ef8to3_500.gif

Although, I thought I heard they lost the sources for ME1 or something before? Doesn't that complicate things for a remaster?

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is the expectation that a Mass Effect remaster would keep the original gameplay or fundamentally change it? I tried playing it again a year ago and it's rough.

Pallo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Battlefield 2142 remaster, please - snälla rara DICE...
But I'd also look forward to play through Mass Effect again if it ever got a remaster, especially on the Switch.

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
I swear to Funko Pops, if they don't remaster the Mass Effect trilogy I'm going to be mad as hell!!!!!

EA? Remaster? Fan favorites? Shepard?
tumblr_ojxd09OZuU1u6ef8to3_500.gif

Although, I thought I heard they lost the sources for ME1 or something before? Doesn't that complicate things for a remaster?
They can reverse engineer everything, there are no excuses to be made. ME1 source codes for one DLC mission (Pinnacle Station?) have been lost if I remember correctly but even then, they just released the game later on PS3 without that mission and called it a day.