• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Awesome, loved most of the originals so far and I look forward to see what comes out of this team.

Side note, Bayek was done dirty not getting a sequel.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Silver Rain Games' initial project remains under wraps for now, though with EA signed on there's hopes we may see the game relatively soon during one of the publisher's key press conferences. Or maybe Salim will pop up at The Game Awards, like his fellow EA Originals developer Josef Fares?

"Fuck the Oscars!" Salim laughs, as Phillips facepalms. "We'll just have to see what happens."

From: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...-stars-new-indie-studio-gets-major-ea-funding

Is that going to become a thing now? šŸ¤£

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, wow! Will keep an eye on this one. Abubakar Salim seems like such a genuine guy, I loved his interviews he did during Origin's release. He also did an incredible job, and if not, the best AC character performance (imo) in a long time!

Congrats to him! Hope to see his game soon.