• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ussjtrunks

Oct 25, 2017
Been trying to purchase origin premier on PC and origin keeps giving me an error and doesn't charge my paypal at all, anyone had anything like this before? I bought games off origin before without issue.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
9/10 times something like this is paypal or whatever you have connected to your paypal blocking the purchase.

OP
OP
ussjtrunks

ussjtrunks

Oct 25, 2017
their support was mostly useless, I bought a game yesterday on steam so I know my card is working, only thing I can think of is the origin sale that started today has screwed something

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Same here OP, I have $60 ready for a remastered Mass Effect trilogy release on PS4/XB1/Switch but they won't give it to me.

SeanBoocock

Senior Engineer @ Epic Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
their support was mostly useless, I bought a game yesterday on steam so I know my card is working, only thing I can think of is the origin sale that started today has screwed something

Did you reach out to support about this issue specifically? If not I would encourage you to do so as they should be able to resolve this or at least give you more information about what might be going on.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Sounds like the issue I have with Gamestop.com. No matter what payment I use, it gets rejected.

Oct 28, 2017
I seriously thought this was going to be a thread about their Switch support or their lack of appealing AA level single player games.

I mean, that is why EA doesn't want my money.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I just re-upped my Origin Access Premier maybe a week or so ago now without issue. Then again, I used my debit card, not my PayPal account.

If you haven't yet, try using a different browser or do it directly through Origin.

OP
OP
ussjtrunks

ussjtrunks

Oct 25, 2017
btw for anyone that might have issues EA would not accept my paypal but they did allow me to buy with my credit card but you have to add it as a payment method instead of just putting it in at checkout.

c0Zm1c

Oct 25, 2017
I tried to purchase Battlefront 2 in the recent sale and it wouldn't go through the first time, just stalled at the point I needed to pay. I closed and restarted Origin, tried again and then it worked but I can't really know if it was doing that which made it work.

hi this is ea support how can i help you
Remake SSX 3.

You cowards.