• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
"Hidden gems"
"Ghost Recon Breakpoint"

I get that you mean, like, "under the radar gameplay videos" but that is a kinda misleading thread title

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
12 Minutes and Carrion stood out to me, but yeah, the conversation since E3 has been dominated entirely by bigger titles.

Trieu

Feb 22, 2019
Came here to say 12 Minutes and it is already posted. It looks so damn interesting.

I rarely get excited for smaller/indie games, but this one I am very hyped for.

brambles13

Oct 27, 2017
Romancing Saga 3 is going to be awesome to finally play in English and on Vita at that. Scarlet Grace is another one I look forward to

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Scavengers has received next to non coverage, but it looks and sounds pretty good:

Kaivan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This looks interesting, kinda reminds me of Front Mission but the combat is quite different.

I've also been waiting for this one. A combination of action sidescrolling RPG with rice farming/crafting.

"Hidden gems"
"Ghost Recon Breakpoint"

I get that you mean, like, "under the radar gameplay videos" but that is a kinda misleading thread title
It's definitely a hidden gem for this forum.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
LOOOOL Ghost recon.. yeah sure, no for me its def Fall Guys

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much everything Devolver showed off.

Despite the high number of YT views on some of the trailers, as well as positive impressions, I don't think people realize Pedro is coming out in like... two days. It's not charting very high on Steam or Switch despite the 15% preorder discount (OT over here btw).

c0Zm1c

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much everything Devolver showed off.

Despite the high number of YT views on some of the trailers, as well as positive impressions, I don't think people realize Pedro is coming out in like... two days. It's not charting very high on Steam or Switch despite the 15% preorder discount (OT over here btw).

I have it pre-purchased on Steam. Been looking forward to it for a while. I hope it's as fun as it looks. :)

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say Roller Champions, game is super fun and I'm hoping we get more play tests in the coming months.

tenderbrew

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Astral Chain is my go-to. Game looks fuggin incredible and is getting very little hype in the sea of other releases.

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
This guy gets the title better then OP. This is two best under the radar games from E3
None of the suggestions made so far are the hidden gameplay vid gems OP asked for lol somebody change that title

Ok, this looks fantastic.
Found a really similar little unity game from a game jam 7 years ago if you want to play around with the mechanics. A bit janky and only three levels though.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
gFq9vW5.jpg

<3

OP
OP
ashtaar

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
If you look at the views on the video maneater has 4 million it's hard to find a gr vid with more than 200k
I meant to post the control 21 minutes vid too bc it looks really good
I didn't post carrion bc i thought it had its own thread
Fall guys looks great I thought it was 2019

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Like, not appearing in any of the official conferences is a start of being classified as a "hidden gem".

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I am so in for Fall Guys, it looks great. Also Superliminal. I swear I've seen that before, was there a thread or at the old place for a tech demo or something?

crienne

Oct 25, 2017

Like, not appearing in any of the official conferences is a start of being classified as a "hidden gem".

Got to play this one at the IndieCade booth. Fucking fantastic game, and I even got a "wow" from the dev as me and my random partner apparently gathered the most treasure he'd seen so far.