• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Got a good chuckle out of me so figured I'd share.

patjnyxkd7imzyxyofsw.jpg

Witnesses in the Convention Center first reported seeing the scaled beast frozen in place and hovering 10 feet above the ground about 15 minutes into Bethesda's time slot. Confused onlookers pointed and watched as it flashed in and out of existence a few times before dropping stock-still to the ground. The 12-foot-tall beast unfroze as soon as it hit the ground and then went to work, with several nearby fans quickly being torn asunder by it's massive, razor-sharp claws while others screamed and fled for the door. Bethesda reps later claimed the spawn was a simple mistake in the code of the presentation, but this kind of sloppiness doesn't bode well for future press conferences, that's for sure.

More at the link: https://ogn.theonion.com/e3-attende...a4uzYjJhkKUWRYFa3eAXAONOxCwrhx3-hSfFSQsZTZjAh

requiem

Dec 3, 2017
I obtained an audio recording of the commotion, and transcribed it for your reading pleasure.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Woffls

Nov 25, 2017
London
[Onion] prefix might be appropriate so that people don't read half a sentence before they realise that, no, there was in fact not a terrorist attack at E3.

Deleted member 57306

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 1, 2019
The reason I have a issue is that I get a feed of everything discovered on this ResetEra gaming forum. I'm interested in games and serious topics pertaining to the games industry. I was told this was the place for that stuff. Guess I got the wrong info.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The reason I have a issue is that I get a feed of everything discovered on this ResetEra gaming forum. I'm interested in games and serious topics pertaining to the games industry. I was told this was the place for that stuff. Guess I got the wrong info.

What feed? Just glance at the front page like everyone else and decide which threads interest you.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017

Yeah that's wrong. All we got is:

"I'm new to dark souls/bloodborne/sekiro...tips for a newcomer?"

Onion articles

And "Can we talk about x?"

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
sounds like something Bethesda could legitimately fuck up in like E3 2094 and then pretend it didn't happen

OP
OP

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017

predalien27

Nov 18, 2017
Luckily there was a mini gun and power armor close by so the low level attendee could kill the deathclaw with ease. Todd Howard thanked her and told them that there was a settlement that needed help and marked it on their map.