• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I've turned off Twitter alerts, push notifications from Google and YouTube and stopped going to the main page of the forum. It's fucking lame and I hope we revise how we talk about leaks on this forum going forward. Putting a bunch of info in thread title is extremely lame and spoils people who don't have nay interest in being spoiled

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
I've turned off Twitter alerts, push notifications from Google and YouTube and stopped going to the main page of the forum. It's fucking lame and I hope we revise how we talk about leaks on this forum going forward. Putting a bunch of info in thread title is extremely lame and spoils people who don't have nay interest in being spoiled

Yeah, it's been unusually lame this year logged in this morning to a front page of big leaks.

A few leaks are inevitable but multiple is just bad form.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
It's poor form on this sites part to not at least have an OT for this stuff to mitigate it.

OP
OP
Plum

Plum

May 31, 2018
Fuck, I'm starting to regret waking up early today and then going on a 7 mile walk... Might not be able to stay awake for the Bethesda conference so if someone could just post an "END OF BETHESDA CONFERENCE," post in case I go to sleep (so if I haven't done one after ten minutes or so) that would be great :)

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope we see the actual next console from Xbox. I love to see a piece of hardware.

Dark1x

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Hanging out in the theatre waiting for it start. Good buzz here on the ground!

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Extremely green and awesome
Hyped to possibly see the next Xbox?
What do you think the buzzword will be? Xbox One X they said 4K about 150 times. I think it might be Ray tracing

Anyway, I'm gonna be out for a while. I'm gonna watch the Xbox stream on delay cause I'm going to see Godzilla. I did get spoiled on something huge at the Xbox conference so I hope it's a great surprise for everyone here that's stayed spoiler frwe

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it's been unusually lame this year logged in this morning to a front page of big leaks.

A few leaks are inevitable but multiple is just bad form.

I personally think it's way worse when stuff is leaked at the very last minute. No gain of information, but you lose the surprise in the moment. Utterly pointless.

esco

Nov 15, 2017
How long does it usually take for the full Xbox conference to be on YouTube? It should be ending in like 30 minutes or so.

Deleted member 3700

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
I am on my way to an internet café just to watch E3 before work. This thread is a good safe haven for me now.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I wish this thread was more active.
Are we allowed to talk about the conferences that already happened?

Xbox Conference was predictably lackluster and you can see why Sony skipped this year. There wasn't much new to show. Sony & MS are saving everything up for next gen. Given what I saw yesterday, I highly doubt that report that Xbox Scarlett won't have exclusives for a couple years and everything will be cross gen with Xbox One. I don't see it.

Best moment was probably Cyberpunk. Someone on here hyped up a big surprise reveal and that was as loud as I've ever seen an E3 crowd get.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
So one of the biggest (or just the biggest?) E3 leaker got a cease and deist order from Nintendo. It looks like she won't be leaking any more Nintendo stuff publicly, though maybe privately through discord or something (which seems kinda dumb to me but whatever).

Anyway that means hopefully the leaks slow down a bit.