• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I feel really bad for him. Like fuck what this does to Capcom the corporation's bottom line, but the workers who've def been in crunch to get this done? I feel for them.
I'm reminded of that Max video where he shared a story of him being told by the producer that the FF7 remake team watched reaction videos in order to get motivated and his video was one of them, so yeah this sucks because I'm sure all those people involved in development also look forward to fans' reactions when the things they've been secretly working on finally get revealed.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Lol knew no one would agree with me. Enjoy your bad looking characters then while riding off that FF 'high'. God no wonder Capcom keep spoon feeding you guys shit when you keep lapping it up.

Don't be butt hurt at us because you have shitty taste.

Oh I will trust me. Nothing for me in SFV and it's fanbase anymore. You guys will fucking take any shit Ono feeds you. Have fun.

I can't believe you are having a full-blown temper tantrum here. How old are you?

Fine then, I guess we'll just leave things here then

That would certainly be a better look.

Last edited:

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Lol knew no one would agree with me. Enjoy your bad looking characters then while riding off that FF 'high'. God no wonder Capcom keep spoon feeding you guys shit when you keep lapping it up.

at ease, loosah

(I also would've preferred some SF3 characters over these three tbh)

OP
OP
Shadoken

Shadoken

Oct 25, 2017
What? SF3 came out 20 years ago this year and there were no SF3 characters in S3.

My bad , I misread it as "SF" not "SF3".

But SF3 was released in 1997. That would make 2017 the 20th anniversary. I guess Kolin sorta counts ? They did all new characters that season.

So far from SF3 we have
Ibuki,Alex,Urien ,Kolin
G is a related character until further confirmation.

For Final Fight we have
Cody,Poison,Abigail,Lucia
Zeku is a related character

Seems the same to me.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
You're going down for this, boi
tumblr_pfcd4u7Rly1x2iq47o4_500.gif

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 days): Hostility; antagonizing other users over a series of posts
EDIT: my posts were out of line, apologies

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
He's definitely got a right to be mad, that kinda ruins the surprise element
With how quick they were to go ahead and just flat out release all the trailers and things though? Iunnnoooo.
Part of me believe it's a leak, part of me believe this shit was planned.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The longer official trailers on YouTube make Poison and Lucia look a lot better tbh. Honda is just Honda.