• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Left 4 Dead...

T05IWK.gif

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Daily reminder that you are old:
Left4Dead 2 will be 10 years old by next month.

Djost1kk

Jan 14, 2018
Russia
So I mean...is it a Dying Light styled map in Left 4 Dead or a Left 4 Dead style mode in Dying Light? Sounds like the latter

Probably just some L4D signature weapons like frying pan, etc. and some skins. I wouldn't count on something major given the fact that they are working on Dying Light 2. Still a nice touch.

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yes I very much like both those things.

Guess I'll try this out, seems it's more items for Dying Light. Been pretty impressive how they've continued to support the game.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Oh ffs. I really, deeply dislike Dying Light and LOVE Left 4 Dead. I really don't know how to feel. I think I'm pissed off? Maybe I'm pissed off.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is actually extremely interesting, as Dying Light 2 hasn't declared whether or not it is an Epic exclusive. This promotion does imply that Valve might be spending some coin in order to convince developers to stick with Steam.

Come to think of it, that would also explain why Indivisible (of all games) got a bunch of Valve tie-in costumes for the PC version.

Hong

Oct 30, 2017
I... Hmm. What? I have no clue what this is. I do like L4D's gameplay better though :')