• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man, that's awesome news. Congrats! I've been using his game fixes for years now. Can't wait to see his projects in the future.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Happy for Durante. I'm curious about who else joined his team. I would atleast like to know how large the company currently is.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
You're the man, Durante. Would love to see multiple Japanese publishers and developers approach your studio.

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Durante
5aLqxFs.gif

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Wow I just want to say the few times I spoke to you you struck me as an awesome and friendly person Durante! I genuinely wish you all the best with your endeavors and hope your studio will have great times ahead :)

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Hey Durante... maybe see if you can perhaps help out getting the PS4 Psn port of Star Ocean 2 that was released to japan only to come out in English?

Yeah? no?

I can dream...

Congrats! That is pretty awesome.

Flozuki

Nov 7, 2017
Amazing, I never played Souls on PC but it was so exciting to see how Durante improved certain things and gave insights. Here is hope he will also work on Switch ports :D

ContraWars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I hope Sega notices and puts Shining the Holy Ark and Skies of Arcadia in front of you, Durante.

We need more upbeat Sega from dead platforms in our lives.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
That's great, congrats Durante. I've been happy with all your tools so far, so I'll definitely be paying attention to your ports.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck with your new venture Durante!

Hopefully you'll find success and spread your knowledge of how to make pc porting work far and wide.

NuMiQ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Wow, completely missed this but great news! Congratulations Durante, I'm sure this'll be a great success! Can't wait to see what we get first :)

Talus

Banned
Dec 9, 2017
I'm assuming they will be a primarily (or exclusively) PC porting studio.. or perhaps consoles as well?

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Dude has been doing good work fixing messes for years. Makes sense as a career path.

Good on him. Look forward to seeing him continue to make a difference.

Dec 2, 2017
*Looks at thread title*

In hindsight, why did that take so long? He made his name doing better work than the people who were getting paid to. Pre-emptive congrats on the no doubt many future successes.

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Wise words of "If your good at something don't do it for free". The amount of revenue this dude has generated for some of these publishers poor port jobs...