• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
OH MY GOD. Do yall 'member when he was just releasing the DSFIX? Man how time flies. This is the biggest news of the year so far for me.

EDIT: OMG I was just thinking... the next game he ports will have actual graphics options lmaoo

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Gratz Durante!

Off Topic:

What's up with metacouncil's confimration email system?

I've made an account there like a week ago and still didn't get the conf email.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
Big congrats to Durante! Love all the work you've done so far and I can't wait to see what you do in the future!

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Why isn't the studio called God Emperor Durante's Domain + Other Losers ltd? :p

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. Glad to see his hard work bloomed into this. Best of luck and my absolute best wishes!

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
Good look. The stuff you have done so far has been great. Get that money.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
I've seen that extra mile you've gone on your official projects. It'll be nice to see what you do from here on for PC gaming, Durante.

machinaea

Game Producer
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Sounds great, Durante! Best of luck and I look forward to seeing what awesome work you'll be able put in to the hands of the players :)

Durante

Dark Souls Man
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

I bet he just got annoyed of the constant inquiries to help with ports so he opened a company so he can delegate it to other people.
I know you're joking, but delegating effectively is actually a valuable and difficult skill -- and one I'm not good enough at yet.

Why isn't the studio called God Emperor Durante's Domain + Other Losers ltd? :p
I smiled, but I still feel compelled to stress that my co-founders are both amazing people and exceedingly competent engineers. And anyone who knows me knows that I'm extremely pick especially about the latter ;)

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
Durante bout to pull up to Atlus like

6b1d958561765eba2964e100d394faae.jpg

Apenheul

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Congratulations Durante! Your company's logo might already be enough to consider purchasing a game since I have blind confidence in the quality. I've been in the porting business myself some 10 years ago and it makes for some of my best and proudest memories. Best of luck!

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Durante opening a game studio? it was inevitable, the dude does amazing work as a hobbyist and deserves recognition. All the times game devs have not added resolution options and Durante makes patches/fixes on the day to remedy it is amazing.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the encouragement everyone!

I know you're joking, but delegating effectively is actually a valuable and difficult skill -- and one I'm not good enough at yet.

I smiled, but I still feel compelled to stress that my co-founders are both amazing people and exceedingly competent engineers. And anyone who knows me knows that I'm extremely pick especially about the latter ;)

At least, we know there's a porting studio out there who wont forget about arbitrary resolutions and unlocked framerates. :")