• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I swear, I thought Gill bought Dudley's dad's car. He just wouldn't sell it back without a fight first (which he wins but then still sells the car back).

Make it post-SF3. Remy, tired of fanbase neglect, becomes consumed by hatred and becomes the final boss.

remy-street-fighter-3-third-strike-4.24.jpg
remy-bfp.gif
Remy would be sick in a game without parries. He's like Guile with V-trigger always on.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, is Dudley really the canon winner of SF3?

Edit: Third Strike I guess, I knew Alex was the person who beat Gill in canon originally

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, is Dudley really the canon winner of SF3?

Edit: Third Strike I guess, I knew Alex was the person who beat Gill in canon originally

3rd Strike isn't a tournament game so there's no real 'winner'. It's more of a 'what happens after the tourney' type story where everyone interacts with each other based off what happened in New Generation/2nd Impact. Dudley (like most of SF3's cast) doesn't really have anything to do with the main plot of the SF3 series.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I don't think their storyline is better than SF's. In fact, outside of Terry + Geese (which is resolved in the FIRST game) nothing else of note happens in the long list of Fatal Fury titles.

Having an apprentice take the spotlight in a single game, which was also his first appearance =\= better story than SF.
Yeah, shame Rock only had one example to take charge, he does in the MI games but we don't talk about those games. But he is only one example, take KoF games where each saga has its original mc , as the previous one already has had their story concluded. They may not all be great, especially the current one, but for Kyo and K' I would consider them some of the best stories for fighting games. Video is a good video summarization of the Orochi saga. They really did their best to expand on the lore, and even created a canon RPG to expand on some details.

(watch with subtitles on)