• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
If Newt really read his own statement, he would realize he just stated that suppressing the vote is the only way Republicans can win.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
He's only 3 years older than Trump and younger than Chuck Grassley. One of the things I hate about politics. These vultures never move on permanently. They always slither back in some form--think tanks, lobbying, running campaigns, media.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Coming in with the same reptilian personality as his namesake animal

Today I learned newts are amphibians and are dope little creatures
Today I remembered that Newt Gingrich is a piece of shit human being not worthy of being compared to a newt

Last edited:

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i know he's a knob but i've been a bit surprised to see newt weighing in at all. what skin does he have in the game at this point

Tlozbj

Banned
Jun 26, 2020
Puerto Rico
Had to admit that I did not expect for 2020 to brings us Republicans finally admitting they can only win via voter suppression.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
How long until a prominent figure says "Why are we counting Democrat votes because Democrats are not patriots?"

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
How long until a prominent figure says "Why are we counting Democrat votes because Democrats are not patriots?"

They're past that. Trump has said about a million times so far that Democrats' votes are "illegal votes" and Republican votes are "legal votes". Well, actually, Trump being the raging narcissist that he is, he said votes for him are the legal one.

I know, he didn't say those exact words, but pretty damn close. I doubt we'll hear it stated explicitly, but who the hell knows, at this point?

Viriditas

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Newts are cute and don't deserve to be compared to this slime.

Ehem. Newts are amphibians sir.

Coming in with the same reptilian personality as his namesake animal

Today I learned newts are amphibians and are dope little creatures
Today I remembered that Newt Gingrich is a piece of shit human being not worthy of being compared to a newt

giphy.gif

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
He's not the first republican shitbag to admit that the more people who vote, the less chance of republicans winning.

Nov 18, 2020
He's not the first republican shitbag to admit that the more people who vote, the less chance of republicans winning.

Specifically, the more Black people who vote, the less chance of Republicans winning. That's who Newt is primarily targeting here. For example, black voters in Atlanta was the main reason that Georgia went to Biden this election. Rampant voter disenfranchisement and suppression in southern states is just a modern politically-correct version of Jim Crow laws. Voting needs to be made as easy and accessible as possible, but that's never how it has manifested in American society.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Specifically, the more Black people who vote, the less chance of Republicans winning. That's who Newt is primarily targeting here. For example, black voters in Atlanta was the main reason that Georgia went to Biden this election. Rampant voter disenfranchisement and suppression in southern states is just a modern politically-correct version of Jim Crow laws. Voting needs to be made as easy and accessible as possible, but that's never how it has manifested in American society.
FYI. And check out these younger versions of Trump allies.

Can you guess who they are?

Freaking politics. These snakes are hard to get rid of.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is the bastard who left his cancer stricken wife. Nothing this bastard says should be a surprise to anyone.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Someone give it to me straight, how we looking in GA? Have the groups there released any new registered or VBM numbers recently? Is motivation still high? I'm so damn anxious.

Operations

Oct 29, 2017
Disgusting POS. Reminds me of Netanyahu's despicable scare tactics when he claimed "Arab voters are heading to the polling stations in droves" on Election Day.

CO_Andy

Oct 25, 2017
that quote from Newt

as a fellow Georgian that quote makes me absolutely fucking furious

gonna share that on my facebook