• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see I'm not the only one that stayed up to catch the new episode on demand.

My thoughts?

Told ya it was a friggin' work - best work since McMahon and Austin at WMX-7. No way Gandra has all that tech and ends up being a constant failure unless on purpose . Still, those Eggheads kinda nabbed her easily. FOR SCIENCE AND LOVE!

"Red Nephew? Red Nephew? Gasp - Green Nephew!"

And the Lost Library? I've admitted in this thread; I'm not the biggest study in Rosa and Barks Duck-verses, so I googled it. The Wikipedia entry says that many consider this story to not just be Rosas finest work, but one of the greatest tales in all of comics...

Very interesting...

And I haven't the slightest on those finale titles...though I have this feeling
one of the Webbys will be the 80s one. Or maybe Scrooge and Finch are related somehow?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Glad to see I'm not the only one that stayed up to catch the new episode on demand.

My thoughts?

Told ya it was a friggin' work - best work since McMahon and Austin at WMX-7. No way Gandra has all that tech and ends up being a constant failure unless on purpose . Still, those Eggheads kinda nabbed her easily. FOR SCIENCE AND LOVE!

"Red Nephew? Red Nephew? Gasp - Green Nephew!"

And the Lost Library? I've admitted in this thread; I'm not the biggest study in Rosa and Barks Duck-verses, so I googled it. The Wikipedia entry says that many consider this story to not just be Rosas finest work, but one of the greatest tales in all of comics...

Very interesting...

And I haven't the slightest on those finale titles...

It is a turn that was fairly predictable and could have worked had there been actual build up instead of having Gandra and Fenton in an episode for the first time in a season. as it is it feels like many other subplots running, rushed and truncated.

Oct 27, 2017
It is a turn that was fairly predictable and could have worked had there been actual build up instead of having Gandra and Fenton in an episode for the first time in a season. as it is it feels like many other subplots running, rushed and truncated.

True, but as cute as it was, it's meant to be a side story, leaving another tease to FOWLs masterplan. As a Gravity Falls fan, I feel ya on the rushed job, but at least it made sense.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
So my problems with chaacizations aside, I will give the episode this, it made me like the pairing of Fenton and Gandra as a couple. Chemistry is a curious thing.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't loved much this season, too many characters mean many are given the short shrift, but that episode was cute enough. Enjoyed the BttF and Jurassic Park references, and I'm going to consider Mark Beaks becoming Andross at the end a nod to Star Fox. Throw in an "Excelsior!" and you've got a nerd stew going.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Haven't loved much this season, too many characters mean many are given the short shrift, but that episode was cute enough. Enjoyed the BttF and Jurassic Park references, and I'm going to consider Mark Beaks becoming Andross at the end a nod to Star Fox. Throw in an "Excelsior!" and you've got a nerd stew going.

I think it is less too many characters and more not using time wisely, FOWL should have been a presence for the entire season for example but they would drop out for long stretches but it never occurred for this series to do building from week to week.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I think it is less too many characters and more not using time wisely, FOWL should have been a presence for the entire season for example but they would drop out for long stretches but it never occurred for this series to do building from week to week.
Yeah, absolutely a concern as well. Shame, since I adored the earlier seasons. At this point I'm ready for the show to end and hope it sticks as much of the landing as possible. Looking forward to Darkwing.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
clip from "The Lost Cargo of Kit Cloudkicker!" (came out two days ago but hasn't been shared here yet)

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
clip from "The Lost Cargo of Kit Cloudkicker!" (came out two days ago but hasn't been shared here yet)

Wish I could say I'm a fan of that voice and that delivery... but I'm not.
I can hear nothing of Kit's established characterization in that dialogue.

And I think that's kind of important if you're bringing a character back to pay tribute to a series.
Even bootleg Don Karnage sounds like he's the same character from 1990... even if it's not Jim Cummings doing the voice.

In case anyone is curious how Kit's original VA sounds today (or at least not so long ago), here's a clip of R.J. Williams in Full House from back in the day...

And then his reunion with Candace Cameron Bure in 2017...

He is presently the CEO and founder of the Young Hollywood celebrity gossip hub.

Adam Pally at least seems to exude some of Kit's sarcastic exuberance... but otherwise he may as well be a different character as far as this clip shows. At least the Sea Duck more or less looks the same.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Well, that has been the rub, technically these are not the same characters outside of like Goofy.
True... you can definitely make that argument about Webby and the nephews. Although they didn't really have much in the way of defined individual personalities in the classic series... or at least ones that people found endearing. You can sort of justify the retcon in those instances. Even the new Gosalyn from the soon-to-be-replaced-with-something-completely-different-by-Seth-Rogen Darkwing revival felt like a fitting character evolution that didn't necessarily spit on Christine Cavanaugh's grave or anything.

Conversely, Kit had a defined personality and needed no wholesale retooling. Hopefully I'll be won over by the episode proper but just calling him Kit Cloudkicker and making him a cargo pilot that still cloud surfs on an airfoil in his spare time doesn't mean you can ignore everything else that made him distinct.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
While they didn't exactly sell me on this version of Kit being faithful to the original, what was damned inspired about this episode is how they essentially slotted Della into the Becky role and Dewey into the old school Kit role (while Kit served as a surrogate Baloo) to recreate the character dynamics that made the more memorable TaleSpin episodes work.

So I get WHY they went the route they did even if I'd have still liked to see a different casting approach for Kit. I don't even think the dialogue that was written for him was that bad as there was enough of a distinction from Baloo - predominantly when it came to infusing him with the younger Kit's unbridled enthusiasm - to make him his own character.

So yeah, fun writing, great approach recreating the dynamic of yesteryear, fun adventure... we even had a bit of a Wuzzles tie-in as well. I think my only real beef is with the casting decision they went with.

Last edited:

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Mark Beaks turned out to be the greatest allegory for a villain due to Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Both of them have a much larger number of detractors than when he was introduced. That and both of them took full credit for their products when they clearly had help.

Right though they clearly didn't see the Cult of Musk coming, that aside, people still care, one way or another about what these CEO and the megacorps they captain say and do.

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
Well, that was disappointing.

Kit was an obnoxious, lazy jackass and not in the charming way Baloo was. Molly didn't show up until the very end of the episode.

I'll admit, part of what disappointed me is that future Kit and Molly was not what my headcannon hoped for, so I won't blame the show for that. Back when Talespin was on the air, I always shipped Baloo and Rebecca. Not only for their chemistry, but because it would have been nice for Kit and Molly to have a full family and be siblings. But instead, Baloo and Rebecca are gone. Probably old and dead by now. Kit was still Baloo's sidekick and not "son". (You don't take care of a kid for years and not adopt him. That's just wrong.) Kit and Molly are not siblings, just old friends. The only thing I did like was a Cunningham once again buying Higher for Hire back to save the company and Molly made "Danger Woman" a real thing. Also, the Wuzzles nod.

Oct 27, 2017
Well, that was disappointing.

Kit was an obnoxious, lazy jackass and not in the charming way Baloo was. Molly didn't show up until the very end of the episode.

I'll admit, part of what disappointed me is that future Kit and Molly was not what my headcannon hoped for, so I won't blame the show for that. Back when Talespin was on the air, I always shipped Baloo and Rebecca. Not only for their chemistry, but because it would have been nice for Kit and Molly to have a full family and be siblings. But instead, Baloo and Rebecca are gone. Probably old and dead by now. Kit was still Baloo's sidekick and not "son". (You don't take care of a kid for years and not adopt him. That's just wrong.) Kit and Molly are not siblings, just old friends. The only thing I did like was a Cunningham once again buying Higher for Hire back to save the company and Molly made "Danger Woman" a real thing. Also, the Wuzzles nod.

I'll piggyback off your post if that's ok, since a lot of my thoughts are the polar opposites of yours.

To be fair, as anyone knows from my Disney/Gravity Falls-related posts/OPs, I liked Talespin the least of all the Disney afternoon shows, but as a kid that didn't have cable well into his teens, I watched pretty much all the cartoons on the local channels, so I am more than familiar with the old series.

So, I find it funny that you don't see Baloo in the adult Kit. Theyre both talented, of course, but remember, Baloo only thought he was charming; everyone else could see through his bullshit and see what he really was: a lazy slacker with a bad ego. Probably no one knew this moreso than Rebecca, whom also recognized his good heart, deep Down.

It's no surprise Kit inherited all of Baloos traits, both good and bad. I noticed that in the Higher for Hire ad, that the Cunningham's weren't mentioned in the slightest (not counting the title tribute). And sure, Shigs, there's a chance your head cannon came true, and everyone became family, but going based on who Baloo was, lacking responsibility and not wanting to be tied down by anything, I doubt it.

I can picture Becky being frustrated by a lack of commitment, while I can see Kit tagging along with Baloo as sidekick, content with not being an adopted son. That leaves one to ask how did Baloo manage to get his paws on the "Higher for Hire" name?

Then again, Della makes mention of she, Kit, and Molly all going together to the same Flight School, so maybe that "family" idea wasn't too far off. Della does say Molly excelled while Kit didn't even get behind the seat of a plane, so perhaps a jealous Kit went down the path Baloo used to travel and went solo. After all, Kit was way too eager to have Dewey be the "Kit" to his "Baloo."

Anyways, I thought it was a decent episode, though I felt bad that the mutated pirates were never returned to normal. But as for thoughts for Talespin, the one angle I was hoping for was that Scrooge would come face-to-face with the businessman Shere Khan. It always pissed me off that Khan got away with murder in the original series, and never really suffered defeat for all the trouble he caused, so it would have been nice to see Scrooge one-up him.

But as Baloo and Becky appear to be gone, one would guess Khan is, too. Which leads me to ask: how fucking old is Don Karnage suppose to be, especially if Kit is Baloo's age?

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'll piggyback off your post if that's ok, since a lot of my thoughts are the polar opposites of yours.

To be fair, as anyone knows from my Disney/Gravity Falls-related posts/OPs, I liked Talespin the least of all the Disney afternoon shows, but as a kid that didn't have cable well into his teens, I watched pretty much all the cartoons on the local channels, so I am more than familiar with the old series.

So, I find it funny that you don't see Baloo in the adult Kit. Theyre both talented, of course, but remember, Baloo only thought he was charming; everyone else could see through his bullshit and see what he really was: a lazy slacker with a bad ego. Probably no one knew this moreso than Rebecca, whom also recognized his good heart, deep Down.

It's no surprise Kit inherited all of Baloos traits, both good and bad. I noticed that in the Higher for Hire ad, that the Cunningham's weren't mentioned in the slightest (not counting the title tribute). And sure, Shigs, there's a chance your head cannon came true, and everyone became family, but going based on who Baloo was, lacking responsibility and not wanting to be tied down by anything, I doubt it.

I can picture Becky being frustrated by a lack of commitment, while I can see Kit tagging along with Baloo as sidekick, content with not being an adopted son. That leaves one to ask how did Baloo manage to get his paws on the "Higher for Hire" name?

Then again, Della makes mention of she, Kit, and Molly all going together to the same Flight School, so maybe that "family" idea wasn't too far off. Della does say Molly excelled while Kit didn't even get behind the seat of a plane, so perhaps a jealous Kit went down the path Baloo used to travel and went solo. After all, Kit was way too eager to have Dewey be the "Kit" to his "Baloo."

Anyways, I thought it was a decent episode, though I felt bad that the mutated pirates were never returned to normal. But as for thoughts for Talespin, the one angle I was hoping for was that Scrooge would come face-to-face with the businessman Shere Khan. It always pissed me off that Khan got away with murder in the original series, and never really suffered defeat for all the trouble he caused, so it would have been nice to see Scrooge one-up him.

But as Baloo and Becky appear to be gone, one would guess Khan is, too. Which leads me to ask: how fucking old is Don Karnage suppose to be, especially if Kit is Baloo's age?
could be a dread Pirate roberts situation or the originals son

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Kit called him Danny at one point, and then Don accidentally calls himself Dan Carnage before correcting himself.

But you know, I'd just assumed from the beginning that he wasn't the original. They have Jim Cummings on speed dial and they don't bring him in to voice his iconic character? The character also seemed way too youthful to be the original villain.

Oct 27, 2017
could be a dread Pirate roberts situation or the originals son
Kit called him Danny at one point, and then Don accidentally calls himself Dan Carnage before correcting himself.

But you know, I'd just assumed from the beginning that he wasn't the original. They have Jim Cummings on speed dial and they don't bring him in to voice his iconic character? The character also seemed way too youthful to be the original villain.

I thought the same as you two, but there's one thing that might contradict that theory.
During the final fight, where Kit is evading Karnage on the cloudrider, Don taunts him, saying that he's way past his prime to be cloud surfing. So, wouldn't that mean that this Karnage knew Kit as a child?
Though that "Dan" idea sounds good, too. That kinda came outta nowhere.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Overall, I thought it was a very cute ep! Loved the grown up Kit, and certainly now wished we could have gotten more of him over the course of this series.

While I can definitely see some of the complaints that this Kit doesn't really match the savvy kid we saw in Talespin proper in a lot of respects, I think it's fitting, in some respects. Like MaverickHunter said, this was a guy who grew up adopting a lot of his Papa Bear's aspects, both for good and bad. The most recognizable flaw being that he took Baloo's laziness, but perhaps applied in a different respect. He became a pilot like Baloo, but without giving more critical thought to if it was something he was really meant to do, much less if he was actually THAT good at it. The moment he plopped himself back on that air foil, and was back in his lane, he was truly "back where he should be".

It makes me wonder what could've been if we got to explore how he go to develop further in more episodes, or in a new series. But alas!

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
A relevant TaleSpin episode folks may want to scope out in light of this week's new episode would be Flight School Confidential... which is the ep that first explored Kit's passion and desire to become an ace pilot like Baloo.

This was Kit's first sojourn at a flight school "of sorts" as a 12-year-old in Thembria... as opposed to the more legitimate flight school he would attend with Della and Molly later on.

TaleSpin-Episode-46--Flight-School-Confidential.jpg

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
These episodes being great really makes the cancellation sting that much more.

Ugh. My favorite animated reboot since the 2012 TMNT cartoon.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Don't think anyone's shared these episode descriptions here. 1 and a half weeks to go!

Monday, March 8
DuckTales "The Life and Crimes of Scrooge McDuck!"
(7:00-7:30 p.m. EST)
Scrooge's enemies reveal a secret history to prove that he is responsible for turning them evil, forcing Louie to defend his uncle against their prosecutor, Doofus Drake.
*Guest starring is Martin Freeman ("Sherlock") as Poe, Magica's brother, and Henry Winkler ("Happy Days") as Bailiff. Catherine Tate ("Doctor Who") returns as Magica.

Monday, March 15
Original Series – Series Finale on Disney XD
DuckTales "The Last Adventure!"
(7:00-8:30 p.m. EDT)

EuYnkHaXYAIzN_C

The future of adventuring hangs in the balance as the Duck family uncovers earth-shattering secrets in a final standoff with the Fiendish Organization for World Larceny (F.O.W.L.).

DuckTales "The Last Adventure! Part I: A Tale of Three Webbys!"
(7:00-7:30 p.m. EDT)

The family raids FOWL headquarters, only to find mysterious clones that point to a larger FOWL plot against them.

DuckTales "The Last Adventure! Part II: The Lost Library of Isabella Finch!"
(7:30-8:00 p.m. EDT)

The family attempts a rescue mission, splitting up for a final confrontation with FOWL High Command; Webby's search for answers uncovers an earth-shattering secret.

DuckTales "The Last Adventure! Part III: Tale's End"
(8:00-8:30 p.m. EDT)

It's a final standoff with FOWL as Bradford's evil scheme is finally revealed, and the future of adventure hangs in the balance.

*Returning guest voices include Lin-Manuel Miranda, Giancarlo Esposito, Julie Bowen, Jaime Camil, Jameela Jamil, Catherine Tate, Stephanie Beatriz, Paul F. Tompkins, Jim Rash, Margo Martindale, Jason Mantzoukas, John Hodgman, Retta, Kimiko Glenn, Libe Barer, Jaleel White and Amy Sedaris. Noël Wells and Riki Lindhome guest star as sisters, June and May, respectively.

And if that's not spoilery enough for you, Disney XD aired a promo for their DuckTales marathon that will preceed the finale and included a few out-of-context scenes from the final episodes:​
5-Duck-Tales-Takover-to-One-Last-Adventure-Promo-Disney-XD-ad-You-Tube.png
5-Duck-Tales-Takover-to-One-Last-Adventure-Promo-Disney-XD-ad-You-Tube-1.png

5-Duck-Tales-Takover-to-One-Last-Adventure-Promo-Disney-XD-ad-You-Tube-2.png

5-Duck-Tales-Takover-to-One-Last-Adventure-Promo-Disney-XD-ad-You-Tube-3.png
5-Duck-Tales-Takover-to-One-Last-Adventure-Promo-Disney-XD-ad-You-Tube-4.png

Last edited:

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I really hope this isn't the send off for the now FOWL villains but it feels like it.

I could see it being the send off. It felt like a 'just in case' episode if they got cancelled to get three big villains back, finish off some old story beats, and vaguely open back up a bit just in case.

Glomgold seemed like a 'we need a good Glomgold bit in case we never get to use him again,' Ma Beagle felt like a good bit of backstory + rectifying the lack of Beagles recently, and Magica worked well thematically both for her and Scrooge and could have been a new plotline if it hadn't gotten stupidly canceled.

I can definitely see the old villains back for the finale in some way, especially Glomgold just because he seems to be a fan and staff favorite, but this is likely the last meaty role they'll have.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if there's a chance Disney+ considers having this staff make a successor/continuation show with this staff/show. (We still don't know if Darkwing Duck is technically connected to this show).

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I don't know, I kinda want a new Darkwing to be free to do its own takes like this show did, even if it does take inspiration from this show, like making him a legacy hero with Nega duck being the insane original

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if there's a chance Disney+ considers having this staff make a successor/continuation show with this staff/show. (We still don't know if Darkwing Duck is technically connected to this show).
I'm still hoping that shortly after ducktales ends they announced that it's basically continuing with a Disney Afternoon show. The cast expanded so far beyond the ducks it would make sense to go forward with a more generic name just to allow there to be long periods without the ducks just focusing on other characters.
wait, it's confirmed that we're getting a Darkwing show?
Yes.
Seth Rogan's company is involved
We don't know if it's a continuation of the original, of the ducktales version or something new.
We don't know how it will look, or in general who is involved with it.
I imagine we will get a few more answers within a few months of ducktales end.

Aug 7, 2019
The ending logic of the solution on this was very divisive/controversial. The court also felt so bare.

Scrooge didn't take responsibility, he could've at least offered to now help search for Poe, or to help the Beagles find a living space outside the junkyard. But nah, gotta end on the status quo.

Good for Doofus on being the bigger duck though.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
It just felt so weird as a build up to the final episode.

No mention of F.O.W.L. whatsoever.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
The ending logic of the solution on this was very divisive/controversial. The court also felt so bare.

Scrooge didn't take responsibility, he could've at least offered to now help search for Poe, or to help the Beagles find a living space outside the junkyard. But nah, gotta end on the status quo.

Good for Doofus on being the bigger duck though.

There's one more.

[

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They really aren't hiding that May and June are a thing, huh?

I actually really liked this lastest episode. Dewey is my favorite triplet so this being his last focus episode was pretty fun.

The episode (for me) really touches on so much potiental for story arcs this show could have had with Scrooge's main villains and it's almost frustrating to think of what could have been.

For example:
why wasn't this plot point with Poe and exactly what happened to that village introduced earlier instead of the episode right before the series finale?!

It would have done wonders for both Lena and Magica's story arcs and even the Phantom Blot's (like say if he were one of the kids of the man Magica turned into a goat and would also explain his affiliation with F.O.W.L. and possible animosity towards Scrooge. He may still be though, so who knows). Poe's personality is interesting enough where they could have taken some interesting routes with him if say if say, Lena found him first. Maybe his life as a bird gave him perspective and he actually became good or at least more chaotic neutral or played his evil nature straight and he became a harder hurdle for Webby when it came to Lena because he's more manipulative than Magica.

Or maybe just introduce him earlier as something the Phantom Blot has without the significance being made clear before the village flashback happens at some point. Then the episode with Lena and Magica happens but plays out differently—like Magica actually starts to warm up to Lena by teaching her magic, she gets her powers back and everything seems like things may change, at least between Lena and Magica for the better (thus justifying Webby's odd 'she sucks but she's family turn with Lena that justified her even going to seek Magica's help in the first place) only for Blot to reveal he has Poe to use as leverage against Magica to help him and thusly F.O.W.L.

Or something, I dunno. The point is they could have done a lot with some of their characters and Poe is a prime example of it.

As for the finale trailer:
I'm not sure what to make of them showing off June and May so openly. I guess it depends on how important they are, but if it's going anywhere in the Webby is an experiment of some kind direction, I kinda feel like they should have been left as a surprise.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I wouldn't be too optimistic about a successor show, as much as it pains me to say. A lot of the staff have moved on to other projects already. They'd have to start hiring nearly from scratch (and if a successor show was intended to begin with why let the staff go instead of keeping them on to start work right away on DuckTales Unlimited?).

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
I actually really liked this lastest episode. Dewey is my favorite triplet so this being his last focus episode was pretty fun.

The episode (for me) really touches on so much potiental for story arcs this show could have had with Scrooge's main villains and it's almost frustrating to think of what could have been.

For example:
why wasn't this plot point with Poe and exactly what happened to that village introduced earlier instead of the episode right before the series finale?!

It would have done wonders for both Lena and Magica's story arcs and even the Phantom Blot's (like say if he were one of the kids of the man Magica turned into a goat and would also explain his affiliation with F.O.W.L. and possible animosity towards Scrooge. He may still be though, so who knows). Poe's personality is interesting enough where they could have taken some interesting routes with him if say if say, Lena found him first. Maybe his life as a bird gave him perspective and he actually became good or at least more chaotic neutral or played his evil nature straight and he became a harder hurdle for Webby when it came to Lena because he's more manipulative than Magica.

Or maybe just introduce him earlier as something the Phantom Blot has without the significance being made clear before the village flashback happens at some point. Then the episode with Lena and Magica happens but plays out differently—like Magica actually starts to warm up to Lena by teaching her magic, she gets her powers back and everything seems like things may change, at least between Lena and Magica for the better (thus justifying Webby's odd 'she sucks but she's family turn with Lena that justified her even going to seek Magica's help in the first place) only for Blot to reveal he has Poe to use as leverage against Magica to help him and thusly F.O.W.L.

Or something, I dunno. The point is they could have done a lot with some of their characters and Poe is a prime example of it.

As for the finale trailer:
I'm not sure what to make of them showing off June and May so openly. I guess it depends on how important they are, but if it's going anywhere in the Webby is an experiment of some kind direction, I kinda feel like they should have been left as a surprise.

I have been saying this all season but it really is my central problem with Ducktales as a whole and this season in particular is it just wasn't very good at long form storytelling.

I have been saying this all season but it really is my central problem with Ducktales as a whole and this season in particular is it just wasn't very good at long form storytelling.

Yeah, season two showed signs of it but this season has been very telling in that department. The F.O.W.L. plot is starting to feel oddly rushed at the home stretch here, when they had an entire first half of season three to lay a lot more of the groundwork (or maybe they should have started bread crumbing back in season two).

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Yeah, season two showed signs of it but this season has been very telling in that department. The F.O.W.L. plot is starting to feel oddly rushed at the home stretch here, when they had an entire first half of season three to lay a lot more of the groundwork (or maybe they should have started bread crumbing back in season two).

Still think Beaks in the Shell is the epitome of this but this episode works in the other direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.