• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
"Fuck your feelings, but don't hurt my feelings or I'll threaten to shoot you."

Zultima

Mar 4, 2020
The Patriots were right, Christ. Seal yourself in your bubble and surround yourself with your stubborn delusions. Then when confronted with opposing opinions or facts turn to the most basic violent destructive instincts to cope with the lies you've based your life upon. Primal and disturbing video but also sums up so much. So powerful.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let me guess, we're gonna hear about how this wasn't really who he is or that he is a responsible gun owner.

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
Imagine having such a fragile ego you have to pull a gun on a group of kids to stop them from beating you in an argument. Pure Graphite isn't this fragile.

GraphicViolets

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
This is why you should believe conservatives when they threaten to shoot you in an argument. Something that happens wayyyy too often....

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
+ "Fuck your feelings" shirt
+ Grown-ass man wearing a backwards baseball hat
+ Drunk in public
+ Pulls out a gun when his feelings get hurt

Yep, this is a portrait of a man who stopped maturing in middle school. No wonder he worships Trump.

Hopefully those kids aren't too scarred by the experience. Props to them for keeping their cool.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
yeah the drunk thing leaves me curious, there's only one source of alcohol within 5 miles of there and it's a gas station, so uh did this dude drive drunk to the Haunted World?

Oct 25, 2017
Probably felt pretty good in that moment. Won't have a leg to stand on if he tries to argue it was self defense. Dude knew he was being recorded, too, yet...

Also:

"He's taking away our marriage rights, we won't be able to adopt children"

Is this in reference to possible consequences of a conservative Supreme Court or is there something else?

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
This Klan-lookin' jackass got 5 felonies after losing an argument with 14 year olds.
The man radiates irony.

May 26, 2018
what could be more appealing to a deeply insecure and unstable man than a 24/7 rock hard dick that you can kill people with?

because that's kinda what I'm seeing here... it's his second dick, and if he can't win the argument with his first he'll command respect with his second.

christ alive.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In the words of Nas,

"I gave you power, I made you buckwild"

What a moron. This mutha fucka resorts to a gun just he loses an argument to fucking children. In fucking sane. I want to beat this guys ass so bad for threatening those kids like that. What if he mistakenly pulled the trigger and shot one of em. Smh.

With that said, i couldnt help but laugh when it was quiet for a second and one of the kids was like "are you drunk?" And he was like "NOPE!"

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
Probably felt pretty good in that moment. Won't have a leg to stand on if he tries to argue it was self defense. Dude knew he was being recorded, too, yet...

Also:

"He's taking away our marriage rights, we won't be able to adopt children"

Is this in reference to possible consequences of a conservative Supreme Court or is there something else?
Both.

The adopt children bit is already happening now, as in this country we fund charities a lot of times to run orphanages and do adoptions and many times these are religious charities and they often want to discriminate against same-sex couples and some States are allowing them to discriminate while a few I think have at least threatened to pull State funding from them if they did so not all the States are bad, but, of course there is a case working it's away up to the Supreme Court that many on the right will hope will enshrine a religious entities' right to discriminate based on religion into law.

Same sax marriage being eroded is just a guess. My guess is conservatives kill it frankly because I think they're evil as fuck.

Oct 25, 2017
A man with two brain cells is intellectually cornered by children and immediately resorts to violence as a response? Well this completely shatters my image of the average Trump voter.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
It's time for the media nationwide to start labeling right-wing, white supremacists/nationalists as terrorists like the FBI had.