• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I gotta go back to Guac 2. At release I was not vibing at all and put it down

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I'm currently playing to Guacamelee! 2 and it's good so I'm looking forward to their new game.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome! I love Guacamelee but I hope this is a pretty big departure just because I'd like to see them do something really different. Severed was a neat concept.

waugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Feb 21, 2020
Severed is an amazing game but it really gives me hand cramps trying to play it on my ipad mini. Got it on 3DS and love it there but man I miss the HD.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yes, these folks have been dropping nothing but gold since the Vita launched

Day 1 whatever it is

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Exciting! Really loved Guac 1&2. Still haven't tried Mutant Blobs Attack or Severed though.
Anyway, hope they're trying something new.

OP
OP
manustany

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Well, with the skull and the trombone emoji, it sounds like is Guacamelee!-related, but I'm pretty sure they've already announced that they're working on a new IP.

yyr

Nov 14, 2017
White Plains, NY
Ooh! Excited!

I was bummed that I had to wait so long to grab Guac 2 on Xbox, so I'm super happy that it's being revealed as part of an Xbox showcase. Pretty much everything they release is gold, so I'll probably get it day one!

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, I'm in for whatever they do. Glad to see it might launch everywhere day 1 this time, should help their word of mouth

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Great! Part of me would like a platformer-adjacent game again because they're really good at that, but I'd also love to see something else entirely.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Loved both the Guac games, but really couldn't get into Severed. Hopefully their next game is a bit more up my alley.

Undrey

Oct 29, 2017
Whoa! I loved Guacamelee 1, one of my favourite Vita experiences. and am 100% going to love the second one when I get around to it. Drinkbox always delivers.

Garbrenn

Oct 30, 2017
Guacamelee 1 and 2 are some of my favourite action platformers of all time so I'm up for something in that spirit. Couldn't vibe with Servered unfortunately.