• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Classy enough to not fake a game of keep away like the HGH using, college coed assaulting, whiny man-child who had the record.

Good for Brees!

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
As a Dolphins fan this hurts
sad-jon-snow.gif

Brood

Nov 8, 2018
Didn't he reach that milestone last season? I remember everyone making a big deal of it back then.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Obligatory I love New Orleans post.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
I should come up with a handicap for Brady and Rodgers seeing as how they play in the elements and those other two were dome qbs.

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And he's a selfish piece of shit still being in the game when it's 34-0.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
What's sort of crazy is the Chargers let him walk in part because of his shoulder injury, but also because they had Phil Rivers waiting in the wings, and based on this season, Brees is probably going to outlast Rivers.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Man, I remember when the Chargers choose Phillip Rivers over this guy.

Good times.

Rivers isn't bad. Not sure why people like treating the guy as if he's trash. He's not as good as Brees but he's still a damn good QB. He just happened to be in the same conference with two of the best QBs of all time during his prime years.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What's sort of crazy is the Chargers let him walk in part because of his shoulder injury, but also because they had Phil Rivers waiting in the wings, and based on this season, Brees is probably going to outlast Rivers.
Imagine they take Fitz in 2004.
With that talent, Marty Schottenheimer would have been breaking record as the coach with the longest streak of inexplicably in the playoff.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I was just looking at stats for tonight's game and he's 29 of 30 for passing. That's just crazy.
I'm not a stats expert but I am fairly sure that's an accuracy record for eligible games (10+ throws). That's impossible. Insane. It may never be done again.

Edit: Apparently last year Rivers went 28-29, so maybe it'll be surpassed one day. But this is a record, and still...wow.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
The GOAT, now get you another Super Bowl so you don't get ranked under manning

vodalus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
CT
Brady's thrown more touchdown passes, so I'm not really sure what the point of this thread is.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
He also was sidelined a few games this season and still surpassed Tommy.

*I'm a Tom Brady Homer but game recognize game

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
chargers didn't choose Rivers. Brees tore his shoulder during week 16. At that time, people said it would be hard to recover. That's why Miami didn't pick him up. Brees has had the same coach all these years, I don't think he would be the same brees on the Chargers.

They sort of did choose Rivers when they used the 1st overall pick (Eli, traded to NY for Rivers) on a Quarterback. Drew's days in SD were going to be numbered shoulder injury or not.

That said, him joining up with Sean Payton was pretty important for his career. I'm not sure he's the Drew Brees we know now if he stays in SD or goes to Miami.