• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Bumping this again to show one of the most impressive Dreams so far!

That is fucking impressive.

I do hope that if a PS5 enhanced version of Dreams is released that it lets players and creators do a lot more with it. I understand there is limit to how much you can make on a level so to see that vastly expanded and with a more solid framerate that would greatly benefit everyone.

OP
OP
Conal

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That is fucking impressive.

I do hope that if a PS5 enhanced version of Dreams is released that it lets players and creators do a lot more with it. I understand there is limit to how much you can make on a level so to see that vastly expanded and with a more solid framerate that would greatly benefit everyone.

I'd say thats pretty much guaranteed considering they've mentioned a 10 year lifespan for the game.

thomasmahler

Game Director at Moon Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Vienna / Austria
Media Molecule should think about doing a 'Dreamscon', where they can show off the cool stuff people came up with, present new features they're implementing, etc. - Hope things are heading this way. It's really impressive to see some of this stuff, Sony should be proud of MM and its fans :)

Actually, wouldn't it be amazing if MM would get Dreams ready for PS5 before launch and could give the best contributors a few weeks or a month or two to design little tech demos for the PS5? I'm sure people would love to see cool demos that show all the stuff that can be done now with PS5. This thing could really go places.

OP
OP
Conal

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Media Molecule should think about doing a 'Dreamscon', where they can show off the cool stuff people came up with, present new features they're implementing, etc. - Hope things are heading this way. It's really impressive to see some of this stuff, Sony should be proud of MM and its fans :)

Actually, wouldn't it be amazing if MM would get Dreams ready for PS5 before launch and could give the best contributors a few weeks or a month or two to design little tech demos for the PS5? I'm sure people would love to see cool demos that show all the stuff that can be done now with PS5. This thing could really go places.

Dreams should be pre-installed on every ps5

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
When is this game out?
I would jump in now if I were you. It's supposedly going to be a full price release, whereas now it's £25 (equivalent in other currencies, I assume). It's already fun, whether you're a player or creator. I only stop by for 30 minutes 3 or 4 times a week, and I can't see myself tiring of it.