• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019

Yeah we know Sonic 06 was a massive trainwreck but damn, it's soundtrack was something else and this song is perhaps one of the best in the entire franchise. It's undeniably a good song and has a good beat and it's just...beautiful. I'd like to see more songs like this in the future for the franchise

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I do like it, but I always preferred this version a bit more.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
If we're talking vocal tracks in gaming, I don't think I've had video game music hit me in my core quite like Time Moves Slow from the Dreams story mode.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
People who genuinely like Sonic vocal tracks just seem so far away from my musical tastes that it feels like Im taking crazy pills.

Im not telling you what to like, mind you, theres just something very particular about Sonic fans I just cant relate to

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure this song is the sole reason Silver built up enough of a fanbase to still have a presence in the franchise today.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Always like Dreams of an Absolution. It's also the last major character theme the series had as after 06, the series pivoted away from multiple characters to just Sonic. With the main theme always being around him now.

Wish that Blaze got one, Black Knight SORTA has one for her, but I don't think a full version of it exists, and Vela-Nova has been her go-to theme now.

But where is the full lyrics version of this?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A track so good that Bentley Jones continues to ride the popularity of it and has done at least two different versions of it (one of which came out a year ago)