• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
I log onto dreams sporadically and its crazier every time. Last time, its seemed like so many games had these nice smooth overlay menus working and polished splash screems. The time before that, i was playing a simple but working city builder... Sometime last week i was in laughing so hard i was crying while playing a gag racing game.

Im hoping for alot more users after final release to crank it up a notch. Should be good timing because stuff has evolved so much since the ea launch. There seems to already be alot of people playing but it doesnt get talked about much so im not sure how the population really is.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
My friend messaged those pics yesterday and i couldn't believe it. I don't know if I'm more impressed by this dude's modeling ability or by the fact that you can actually achieve this inside of Dreams. Just wow!

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Yep, looks delicious. Honestly every week there is one or more amazing looking sculpts / short films / games coming out of the early access community and side projects by various devs.

Look at this stuff!

EIWOKNUWkAAr3JD

EH8gb-vUEAAjhJ8

ENQipyOWwAAxUiM

ENDduQ4W4AURcfO

ENLSaNLWkAESVs4

ENKS1WxU0AAqdF5

EJqeyfAWoAEtnBw

My goodness, these are really impressive.

Also, black pudding is the tits.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Most stuff you find in there is clearly made out if the typical dreams fluff but occasionally something looks completley different... Like ive seen 2d drawing that kind of baffles me because i know it has to be made of the fluff somehow.

jem

Oct 25, 2017
That is very impressive, I would like to know just how long it took though.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I'd prefer smaller mushrooms and no black pudding because I'm not northern enough to power through that crap.

Would definitely need to take a magazine or newspaper in the toilet after it though. One of those good dumps where someone knocks on the door to see if you're alright.

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for this game. Media Molecule always brings the dopeness with every game they release. Just a couple more months!

McFly

Nov 26, 2017
Not a big fan of the create your own stuff games. I'm not really good at it and even though people can create some truly amazing stuff, majority of it feels half baked gameplay wise and I'd rather play something else that was made from the ground up to fit its own needs. That's how I felt about Little Big Planet anyway.
You are underestimating what a lot of people have been able to make. There are tons of amazing creations.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Huh. I didn't know breakfast could fall into the uncanny valley.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Its already fun but you have to be into that kind of thing. I like loved lbp and this blows it out of the water.