• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FunkyMonkey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i thought it was a photo of someone's breakfast and was wondering why it was on the gaming side. i had to look way closer to see it wasn't. ghat daym

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Can't replicate perfection

NwqsK_d.jpg
wtf is that?

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've been to London, it looks good and tastes like garbage. The Indian food though, now that was bomb.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the Kroger near me sells heinz beans, but im a lazy fuck

Plum

May 31, 2018
Honestly that looks amazing.

Shameless self-plug of the thread I made about British/English Cuisine:

I've been to London, it looks good and tastes like garbage. The Indian food though, now that was bomb.

Unless you went somewhere crap or are one of those "spice is literally the only thing nice," types then I cannot see how a Full English can "taste like garbage."

Bitch Pudding

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that the ones responsible for beans for breakfast have been hanged, drawn and quartered for crimes against humanity.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Amazing work! I've messed around quite a bit in Dreams but I'm still far from this skill level :) The new Community Jam is about Science Fiction so I wonder if we will see more realistic-looking stuff again there.

Jun 26, 2018
Something to keep in mind is that there is no texturing in Dreams, so all of that is handpainted directly on the sculpted models as well, it's crazy impressive.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
This is the kind of game I love that exists, but I would never touch it. I just don't have the patience to create so complex things. Also, I'm lazy af lol
I play Skyrim mainly to mod it and I never even created a mod. My current Skyrim loadout has 211 modds for SE, and the most I played of the main game is what I think is the main story of the base game. I don't even think I visited the DLC areas. My whole Skyrim experience is putting mods in, cleaning the mods that need it, and seeing how pretty I can make it look at 60fps. The main reason for getting new PC upgrades, that I could think of, is to add more crazy ridiculous graphical mods that I never thought of creating myself.

Just enjoy that people like to create things. At least with LBP and this, creating is a lot easier than fixing and creating in Skyrim.

Shamash

Nov 25, 2019
Brazil
I want to eat that (more seriously, the kind of stuff some people are able to do with creation tools like dreams never fails to impress me)

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Yep, looks delicious. Honestly every week there is one or more amazing looking sculpts / short films / games coming out of the early access community and side projects by various devs.

Look at this stuff!

EIWOKNUWkAAr3JD

EH8gb-vUEAAjhJ8

ENQipyOWwAAxUiM

ENDduQ4W4AURcfO

ENLSaNLWkAESVs4

ENKS1WxU0AAqdF5

EJqeyfAWoAEtnBw

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
One a more serious note. Clearly English "cuisine" is one of the worst in the world if not the worst. But yeah, English breakfast it's pretty good tbh

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, burger from battlefield hardline and fruit from pikmin 3. This is now the most impressive food in a videogame.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
That right there is goddamn perfection on a plate. Beans on the toast, black pudding, good selection of sauces. My word it's beautiful.