• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Microsoft store link:

Buy Drawful 2 | Xbox

For 3-8 Players and an Audience of thousands! Your phones or tablets are your controllers! The game of terrible drawings and hilariously wrong answers.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
store.steampowered.com

Drawful 2 on Steam

For 3-8 players and an audience of thousands! Your phones or tablets are your controllers! The game of terrible drawings and hilariously wrong answers.

its been free on steam for a week now

still is in fact

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's free in a lot more places than that.
Free on Steam, Mac App Store, their website(steam key), and 9 cents on Nintendo's eshop.

We also have a thread where a bunch of other games are being given for free during this epidemic
www.resetera.com

PSA Thread of "Add this game to your account now and keep it forever" OT

This thread is EXCLUSIVELY for discussing free games that are being notified through this thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/add-these-games-to-your-account-keep-them-forever-notifications-only.530086/ You may notice games were being notified here until around page 180, when the split...

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I love Drawful, but Tee K.O has replaced it as the defacto drawing game for my group. So damn fun, usually end up crying from laughter.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
This game is absolutely perfect for social distancing.

The Jackbox folks even set up a site dedicated to telling you how to set up remote games:

Jackbox Games

I've been playing with friends remotely and we've found that a few of the games aren't really ideal for remote play, like Fakin' It (Party Pack 3) since it requires raising hands and pointing at people.

Tee K.O, Drawful, and Fibbage are always my favorites. What other games are people here liking with remote play?