• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who will win?

• King Push

Votes: 782 63.2%
  • 6 God

Votes: 172 13.9%
  • OVO Sweatshop

Votes: 123 9.9%
  • EGHCK!

Votes: 160 12.9%

• Total voters

args

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Drake is good listening but like how can you look up to someone whose entire image and songs are basically created by other people

PhoenixDark

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White House
Pusha is in a tough position due to the demand for immediate reaction/stimulation thanks to social media. I don't think he needs to rush something out though, because the same people demanding a response in 24HRS will be the same people calling it trash if it's not up to par.

Takeover came out in July 2001. Ether came out in December 2001, on Hov's birthday. The different era we're in means Pusha can't wait that long, but he should still approach it like Nas did. Wait until you're ready, and then drop a fucking bomb.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
That I'm Upset joint is trash. I don't even dislike the dude but when he's on cruise control he's such an easy skip. Either rap good or make some rnb breh

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
Drake is good listening but like how can you look up to someone whose entire image and songs are basically created by other people
Lots of rappers get bars from other rappers. It's common knowledge that Dr. Dre doesn't write his own shit, and dude is a legend.

I like Daytona but it's weird for Pusha T to go after Drake on some shit like this, considering A) Kayne and B) he has a Rick Ross feature

Jest

Oct 28, 2017
Lots of rappers get bars from other rappers. It's common knowledge that Dr. Dre doesn't write his own shit, and dude is a legend.

I like Daytona but it's weird for Pusha T to go after Drake on some shit like this, considering A) Kayne and B) he has a Rick Ross feature

Nah. A lot of artists get bars or whole songs from other writers but there's a reason why the term "ghostwriter" is a thing in rap. It's never been ok to be a rapper that gets bars from other folks. When you talk about Dre, or Diddy, and yes, even Kanye.. these dudes were Producers and Execs first and foremost. I can't think of a single rapper who got a pass for using someone else's bars before Drake got outed. Closest is Eazy E and he didn't get a pass for that shit either. It's just that outside of Death Row, nobody was going to throw shots at a legit drug dealer and gangster and DR only did it because Suge was gang related too.

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018

Dre never claimed to be the best rapper did he?

Pusha has been beefing with Drake/Bird/Wayne for a while. Listen to Exodus.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
maaaaaan

10 years back, yeezy ran with common, mos, kweli, consequence etc. toss pusha in the mix & i'dve chosen that team in def jam: fight for NY every time.

now here it is, i can dig pusha's album but still want a dude known for making tracks bout listenin to your girl's phone while she's in the shower to come out on top. this is the weirdest timeline.

a916

Oct 25, 2017

Wait, Ross doesn't write his own stuff?

Dre never claimed to be the best rapper did he?

Pusha has been beefing with Drake/Bird/Wayne for a while. Listen to Exodus.

Did Drake? Serious question... all this "beef" started because Lil Wayne wore a BAPE hoodie lol

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
maaaaaan

10 years back, yeezy ran with common, mos, kweli, consequence etc. toss pusha in the mix & i'dve chosen that team in def jam: fight for NY every time.

now here it is, i can dig pusha's album but still want a dude known for making tracks bout listenin to your girl's phone while she's in the shower to come out on top. this is the weirdest timeline.
A modern Def Jam would be the stuff of sadness.

Baz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Helens
LTTP but lol at Pusha resurrecting old beef to sell records. Glad Drake responded (he could body anyone tbf) but damn he got played.

Oct 27, 2017
Pusha
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Pusha can't even enjoy the long weekend. Drake is Canadian so he's in the studio about to drop a third song. Hopefully the third will be better than the second.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, did Pusha just say Drake has an illegitimate kid???

EDIT: Coming after 40 is a low blow, since 40 has Multiple Sclerosis. "OVO40 hunched over like he 80"

CDQ HERE

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GOD DAMN, PUSHA IS VICIOUS.

"You mention wedding ring like it's a bad thing / your father walked away at 5, hell of a dad thing."

Deleted member 5359

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pusha trying to make it about race when Kanye's rolling deep with Donald Trump doesn't seem like a good play.