• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who will win?

• King Push

Votes: 784 63.3%
  • 6 God

Votes: 172 13.9%
  • OVO Sweatshop

Votes: 123 9.9%
  • EGHCK!

Votes: 160 12.9%

• Total voters

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
here:
"With that also came the fact that Drake has a child. With that also came the trip everybody took to also see the child and bring him gifts and all of this information,"

I need to spin that record again. Wasn't the bombshell that he was specifically a deadbeat? I dont get that from this quote. I need to finish my shift so I can listen to that and get the proper context. I'm probably misunderstanding because I already thought "You have a child" was a little tame. I took the burn to be in the "You have a child you are neglecting".

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit, this is too good. 40 really lead to all this is hilarious, Push keeps making Drake look like the loser he is. Drake needs to drop his nonexistent diss track or fuck off and never speak of this again.

StrawberryJam

Oct 29, 2017
I need to spin that record again. Wasn't the bombshell that he was specifically a deadbeat? I dont get that from this quote. I need to finish my shift so I can listen to that and get the proper context. I'm probably misunderstanding because I already thought "You have a child" was a little tame. I took the burn to be in the "You have a child you are neglecting".
I think that was the only time he went to see his kid, can't remember exactly where I heard that though

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
damn this is like the ending of unbreakable but bruce willis is drake and samuel l jackson is 40

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
dunno if they talk about it on the podcast but he was on the OG 'badabababaa i'm lovin it' Mcdonalds jingle with Justin Timberlake, too
Yeah he touched on that, I didn't know about that either. He accepted a lump sum of 1mil split between his brother and him.
Seeing as McDonalds been milking that shit for how long now? He should have gotten much more

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
So without proof most people are jumping to the conclusion that Pusha T could never lie or mislead but Drake did? Alright then lol...

This shit is now a he said he said... they should just jump into the ring and settle it in a Death Battle at Wrestlemania

There is no "he said he said", Drake only told us how he felt and gave an opinion which is just as valid as anyone else's opinion in this thread in terms of "proof". Only Pusha T and anyone with Pusha T when he got the info are able to tell us where he got his info from and so far Pusha T has been telling us for months that it wasn't Kanye/he had another source, and Kanye has himself denied being the source (which this 60+ page thread has lots of info on). It's Drake that needs to produce proof to validate his feelings about Kanye vs jumping to conclusions, not Pusha T.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
There is no "he said he said", Drake only told us how he felt and gave an opinion which is just as valid as anyone else's opinion in this thread in terms of "proof". Only Pusha T and anyone with Pusha T when he got the info are able to tell us where he got his info from and so far Pusha T has been telling us for months that it wasn't Kanye/he had another source, and Kanye has himself denied being the source (which this 60+ page thread has lots of info on). It's Drake that needs to produce proof to validate his feelings about Kanye vs jumping to conclusions, not Pusha T.
Also, Angela Yee said 2 months ago that she heard a young woman told Pusha.

Grim

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK.
Well according to J Prince, Pusha T can be crushed like an ant any time. Man I hope this spills over till some terrible, terrible stuff is said and revealed.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Well according to J Prince, Pusha T can be crushed like an ant any time. Man I hope this spills over till some terrible, terrible stuff is said and revealed.
J Prince being upset about Pusha not leaving the beef alone after Drake is the one who re-incited discussion around it is rich.

OVO camp can't shoot straight throughout this whole thing.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Is J Prince really the Ba Ba Yaga tho? Cus him turning this into his press run was mild duck sauce tbh. Meanwhile, Pusha really had them guys in his Exodus video.

Uno Venova

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting how Pusha's 40 comment is absolutely nowhere on the news circuit but Drakes crying on Lebrons Shop was flooding my Instagram.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Drake isn't out here trying to speak truth, he's out here to be loud enough to drain the actual truth . Reach more people with bs so the truth stays quiet .

The Shop lol, oh yeah LBJ, such a real intimate look at what a barbershop discussion would be like. Drake crying out charmin soft tears.

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting how Pusha's 40 comment is absolutely nowhere on the news circuit but Drakes crying on Lebrons Shop was flooding my Instagram.

It was all over the headlines about an hour after the podcast dropped the other day and it was trending on Twitter for a little bit from what I saw.

I wonder if they commented on it on the Breakfast Club yet because I think Angela Yee already said the Drake stuff in Pusha's song came from a woman a couple months ago.

Oct 26, 2017
Welp.

Drs4_FbWkAEAwVZ.jpg