• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Winnie

Mar 12, 2020
Damn, I will check it later!

Edit: It's only in the console GamePass, the PC version isn't out yet.

Last edited:

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Oh yeah, I vaguely recall that. It was at a conference where they revealed Everwild and then everything afterward kind of sort of had that same art style. Looks interesting, I'll give a try.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Whyyyyyy how many games can game pass support? Endless screaming!!!! How am I supposed to beat all these games!!!!?????

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'll need to find time to try it, it looks alright and a bit like Grounded but I'd really rather get stuck into Wasteland 3 right now.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Stop releasing stuff I want while I play wasteland 3 thank you very much

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Please stop, I literally cannot download any more new games (downloading now)

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a great game, definitely one of the best survival games in a while. Recommended. Drakes are c u t e

Harlowlad

Oct 27, 2017
Could not find on UK gamepass, but searchable in the store. Big hand to the developer for the gender options in the character design section. Brilliant to see such diversity.

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
The tutorialization in this game could use a bit of work. How exactly are you even supposed to reach the island with the lighthouse on it?

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
I just started Wasteland 3 and I also wanted to play Tell Me Why. Also been playing Flight Sim. So many games!

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone has any decent impressions on solo play, I'd appreciate it. This looks fun but I won't be playing coop, so if solo sucks I can save some time

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone has any decent impressions on solo play, I'd appreciate it. This looks fun but I won't be playing coop, so if solo sucks I can save some time

I put about 6 hours into the beta about a month ago solo. It's fun but just know you'll be getting things done slower solo than you would in co-op.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Hmm I played 3 hours solo.
Got to the point where I may stop due to the difficulty.
Taking care of drakes and their food/water/fun is a very busy job but then town gets raided and I have to be there as monsters destroy things I have built.
I don't understand the supply truck markers and how to work them? I'm not able to explore and gather enough to keep up with drake needs (I have 4 now I can't imagine having a lot more) but I've put 2 markets out On trucks and they don't seem to do anything. There was never a tutorial for them at all.

But exploring islands has become too much. I just had like 15 enemies spawn at once and the combat is simply not good enough to handle that - at least solo. I can only die so many times and run back to my body to die again before it's just not worth it.

I love the graphics. Exploring to gather stuff is fun. The music is lovely. Crafting is cool. Maybe the game is just meant to not be played solo. That's fine. I'm sure I could brute force my way but I'm not going to do that.

If you have friends the game itself seems very nice.
Or if you are very patient and VERY good at massive multi tasking you may like it solo.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
California
Taking care of drakes and their food/water/fun is a very busy job but then town gets raided and I have to be there as monsters destroy things I have built.
I don't understand the supply truck markers and how to work them? I'm not able to explore and gather enough to keep up with drake needs (I have 4 now I can't imagine having a lot more) but I've put 2 markets out On trucks and they don't seem to do anything. There was never a tutorial for them at all.

But exploring islands has become too much. I just had like 15 enemies spawn at once and the combat is simply not good enough to handle that - at least solo. I can only die so many times and run back to my body to die again before it's just not worth it.

I love the graphics. Exploring to gather stuff is fun. The music is lovely. Crafting is cool. Maybe the game is just meant to not be played solo. That's fine. I'm sure I could brute force my way but I'm not going to do that.

Or if you are very patient and VERY good at massive multi tasking you may like it solo.

Was looking forward to this, but all these problems are turn-offs.

Oct 25, 2017

You gotta use waypoints (link them together for supply chain and fast travel) and build crop plots and water wells to keep up with your growing population

Was looking forward to this, but all these problems are turn-offs.

All manageable problems.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
I have a question about the early game:

I got to the point where I need to construct 3 buildings I don't have the blueprints for and to evolve a drake which I don't have enough crystals to do. Am I supposed to explore to find these blueprints? I've gone like 5 islands away and stuff is getting really tough and I haven't found a single blueprint...

suedester

Oct 25, 2017
This is a perfect game to test streaming until my series X arrives. Really fun so far.

I have a question about the early game:

I got to the point where I need to construct 3 buildings I don't have the blueprints for and to evolve a drake which I don't have enough crystals to do. Am I supposed to explore to find these blueprints? I've gone like 5 islands away and stuff is getting really tough and I haven't found a single blueprint...

Did you not find blueprints in the tower? I found 2 although I'm not sure what to do with them.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
This is a perfect game to test streaming until my series X arrives. Really fun so far.

Did you not find blueprints in the tower? I found 2 although I'm not sure what to do with them.

Yeah I found like 3 of those glowing blueprint things but I can't unlock anything with them. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something