• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Uzi and Rocky too

Context: Camp Flog Gnaw is Tyler, The Creators music festival that he does every year. Tyler is also a close friend of Frank.

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK
I realise that Odd Future fans are extremely passionate about Odd Future, but that seemed a bit unnecessary.

I mean, in fairness to Drake, I'm not a big fan of his but from that clip in the OP it looks like he handled that as well as he could've done.

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago

giphy.gif

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
so fucking lame

drake's corniness is irrelevant here honestly, fuck these fans

I realise that Odd Future fans are extremely passionate about Odd Future, but that seemed a bit unnecessary.

I mean, in fairness to Drake, I'm not a big fan of his but from that clip in the OP it looks like he handled that as well as he could've done.

these ain't even really the OF fans

this the manifestation of tyler's pretentious audience post flower boy

comparing the crowds at his gigs i went to around cherry bomb to the IGOR tour was pretty stark

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
let him eat bro. those types bring the money in.

that's the benefit

Damn you really feel some kinda way about his fan base huh

they makin me embarrassed to say that IGOR is AOTY lol

and flower boy is a top 10 album of the decade. for what it's worth

ngl I would still take all-lyrics-forgotten kanye with cudi doing KSG front to back along with 808s deep cuts over any drake set

cudi carried that set so hard lmfaoooooo it was depressing to see

the man who did pablo tour 2 years earlier looking like a middle school talent show audition

They're not getting the O2 they need wearing their " GOLF" pollution masks

this is good

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018
User banned (2 weeks): inappropriate joke, antagonising member, accumulated infractions
I bet you're real proud of yourself. Making pedophilia jokes while people like me that were actually affected by pedophiles have to just read it. You cunt.

Sorry mate. I'd delete it if you pm'd me. Puffing your chest out like that, i'm bound to respond with snark.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Every once in awhile these "stars" have to be brought down to earth. Too bad it didn't happen to someone more deserving like Kanye.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
They really shouldn't have kept it a secret so long. Backfired hard. Everyone I know who went was expecting Frank. Booing is shit, but I bet they reconsider the secret guest headliner next time.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
the hell did drake do wrong

and the camp flog gnaw crowd wouldn't boo kanye (they should, but that crowd definitely stans kanye)

Drake didn't do anything wrong, but it's a good thing that these guys get reminded once in awhile that they're not super hot shit. And like i said, i wish it would've happen to someone more deserving of it like kanye instead of drake.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Would rather see drake or lil uzi live over him tho tbh. He makes good music but its way too mellow for big stage performances and his live voice kinda sucks too