• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

The glory days, man, ya know?
You never know how old fans are or...
I don't kiss fans anymore, but it's still love.

OK guy.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Mn3APJ6.gif

Gross

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
If Drizzy keeps it up someone's going to put him in a wheelchair.

Wait; this is nine years ago? His legs will be fine.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
I will never understand people eager to forgive shit like this
I think you misconstrue me "forgiving him" with me thinking that nothing is likely to come from this. I don't condone his behaviour. I don't think his fans are going to collectively tell him they're upset though.

Souless_PJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Meh at that age isn't that unusual. Y'all never had girls in senior high dating older collage dudes?

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Shouldn't be doing that regardless of age of consent, whatever it is there. That's a fucked up thing to do.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I never thought about this until now but is dating a 17 year old when you're in your 20's against the law even if there's no sex involved in America?

It's just a lil creepy, right?

Oct 25, 2017
"He was 22 when he did this chill"

He literally acknowledged that doing something like that could land you in jail. What does he do directly after acknowledging that? Places his lips on her 6 different times. That's in FRONT of a crowd, people! Imagine what this piece of shit does behind the scenes?

Fuck the defense force for this shit. How many people see that type of shit from their idol, one of the biggest stars on the planet, and imitate it? Probably a fucking lot. Don't make this shit normal or ok you bozos

All this right here.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know where you went HS but that is not normal or common, wtf? A senior dating an 8th grader? Like that happened at your Hs? Or a junior dating a 7th grader? What's your math here lol
Seniors dating guys already out of high-school lol Hell, this one chick was dating and married a cop at least 7 years older than her since she was a Junior. Yeah, don't even ask. That was fucking weird. I think they're still married now and she became a cop.
And you missed the part apparently where he grabbed her breasts and talked about potentially going to jail.

What is wrong with you.
I only saw the vid once but didn't he do that before she mentioned her age then backed off?

And yeah, I'm not defending this in the slightest. I don't even like Drake or his music. He could've handled that better at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
"He was 22 when he did this chill"

He literally acknowledged that doing something like that could land you in jail. What does he do directly after acknowledging that? Places his lips on her 6 different times. That's in FRONT of a crowd, people! Imagine what this piece of shit does behind the scenes?

Fuck the defense force for this shit. How many people see that type of shit from their idol, one of the biggest stars on the planet, and imitate it? Probably a fucking lot. Don't make this shit normal or ok you bozos
Yep. No idea how anyone can defend this shit.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Seniors dating guys already out of high-school lol Hell, this one chick was dating and married a cop at least 7 years older than her since she was a Junior. Yeah, don't even ask. That was fucking weird. I think they're still married now and she became a cop.

I only saw the vid once but didn't he do that before she mentioned her age then backed off?
You do realize sexual assault isn't age restricted, right?

Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach

Those things happened but people generally didn't look at it favorably

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
This happened in 2010 so I don't know if it's still a thing he does, it is a common thing in the RnB community though with singers male and female giving fans lap dances and shit (though those could be plants)
I saw Keith Sweat one time and I thought he was going to get ran out of town after what he did on stage.

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
Man I remember back in the day RnB singers would bring girls on stage and gyrate on them for everyones amusement.
Not a single fuck was given by ANYONE.

Shit was crazy

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
If you are so brazen as to fool around with fans onstage, I dare say its highly likely you are doing all kinds of shit backstage.