• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Bump! Dragula fans come on down to the Last Drive in!! it's super fun. I can't wait for tonights special.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Well we already know what's the spin-off is since it's already been filmed. It's

All-Stars

Happy to have a confirmation for a season 5 tho!

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Cool.

I wonder if they're going to later do the RuPaul formula and just loan the name to produce Dragula France, Dragula Canada, etc.?
They've answered that question a few times on their podcast, they are willing to fly anyone in from around the world to be on the show so for now I assume no.

onhold4u

Oct 29, 2017
Iowa

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah. Wish it was a liiiitle earlier in October to carry more of the spooky season but aside from that I'm all in.

Really wish the cast had
Madalynn Hatter for drama or Dollya Black for slayage and drag family competition between Victoria.

though

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Woof, really strong cast.

I'm personnaly Team Abhora/Yovska/Erika Klash/Evah Destruction/Coco Kaine.

Everyone actually.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Really excited to see Evah, Erika, and Yovska back and hopefully more sure of their style and the format of the show so they can fulfill their potential.
Koko is always a great time, but I'm rooting for HoSo 100%. That's MY monster.

I hope people aren't discounting Melissa BeFierce AGAIN though. Her filth finale floor show will never leave my mind.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
For some reasons, all I see is Rita Baga in Victoria Black's look lmao.
Also did she rebranded from Victoria Elizabeth Black? Victoria Black sounds like Rebecca Black's sister.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
Yeah we need an OT for Titans!

Episode 1 and already so much drama, I forgot how stressful watching Dragula can be haha.

Top 3 to win for me are: Victoria, Hoso, Evah (In that order)
Top 3 for television: Koco, Kendra, Yovska (I need these girls to stay as long as possible for my enjoyment)

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
They're so messy right from the start, I love it.

The top 3 was right. I didn't get what Abhorra was meant to be, a Raggedy Anne killer doll? A witch? No she's an alien - where? An alien could literally look like anything, but you gotta communicate to others your idea through your outfit otherwise what's the point. I just don''t get how you can give so little when some of these people are giving so much - like the talent in that room is mindblowing, so it's easy to be underwhelmed by Abhorra, Erica or Koco's looks in relation to the challenge. I actually love Koco's Lolo Ferrari meets video ho' aesthetic, but I get the impression it's the same thing whatever the challenge, although I think there's been a few contestants with that problem in the past.