• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Website
newwavetoys.com

Dragon's Lair X Replicade

Dragon’s Lair x RepliCade is a fully playable 1/6th scale replica of the original 1983 arcade release. Our machine runs the original LaserDisc ROM, features a fully functional digital score board, HDTV connectivity, and external USB controller support. Officially licensed by Digital Leisure and...

Youtube video showing it off

dDctWHx.png

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I'm not a big Dragon's Lair person so zero interest in buying one, but holy shit at that attention to detail, especially the tiny Laserdisc

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
I just skimmed through their website and now i want to see somebody win EVO with their 1:6 Scale SFII Replicade

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was never EVER to play this in the arcade. Thought it was the biggest scam ever as a kid.
It was the first game I ever saw to be above 25 cents per play. I wouldn't call it a scam but it didn't do a good job at explaining how to play considering it didn't control like a traditional game. The animation is amazing but it was easy to be turned off of playing it in the arcade. I enjoyed it more years later on Sega CD when I could play it without losing money each time.

This mini thing looks neat but I wouldn't buy it. I'm happy with having the trilogy on Switch.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I am genuinely blown away by the level of detail in that thing.

It's not my cup o' tea at all but it's hard not to be impressed by it.

gpn

Oct 27, 2017
I have a lot of fond/frustrating memories of playing Dragon's Lair in the arcade. I hesitated too long to order one of these when they first went on sale, but I was able to get an order in for the restock today